Wattpad Original
Es gibt 8 weitere kostenlose Teile

Typical Heartbreaker

By overthinkingpen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey. It's Hannah.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To help you with the pronunciation, here's how I pronounce my characters' names:

Elliott Nicholi Dasilva:
el-yot ni-ko-lay da-sil-va

Eli:
i-lay

Cyra Lim:
say-ra Lim

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE HEARTBREAKERS SERIES
#1 Typical Heartbreaker
#2 Coming Soon
#3 Coming Soon
#4 Coming Soon
#5 Coming Soon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Typical Heartbreaker
is the first book for the series Heartbreakers.

Thank you and enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Heartbreakers #1)

Follow me on Twitter: @overthinkingpen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DEDICATION

I dedicate this book to those who are
struggling. Pray. Believe.
Don't lose hope

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOTE

The Typical Heartbreaker is now part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program!

I would like to extend my sincere and deepest gratitude, first, to God who has given me this opportunity; to my family—the first ones to know this milestone in my writing career; and to my closest friends. I also thank my readers—you—for your undying support and appreciation for me.

I never imagined that I can be paid for something that I love doing. In the past, I have been unsure if I should be calling myself a writer or an author because I have always felt that I didn't deserve to be called like one. But now that I've been chosen to be a part of this kind of program, I realized that this is the real deal now. I can finally confidently call myself a writer.

Getting paid for writing wasn't the first thing that I desired when I started posting my works online. But there came a time after I logged into my Wattpad account, with my heavy and lost-in-the-wilderness-of-my-writing-career heart, I saw the paid stories lined up in one section and I unconsciously thought of this: "It must be nice for your story to be part of this swimlane."

However, despite the sudden thought, thinking that it would be impossible for me to land a story in the paid stories program, ni hindi ko ipinanalangin kay Lord na "Lord, sana ako rin." Kasi akala ko imposible. Kasi akala ko, hindi ko deserve.

So when I received the invitation to be part of this program, one can only imagine how happy I was—that one of my stories—one of the babies of my overthinking mind—has been recognized. God, thank you.

Wattpad has given me the chance to grow as a writer and has given me opportunities I never thought would come my way.

This also means that Typical Heartbreaker will be free for a few chapters and the rest will cost the readers some payment. By paying, you could support me directly as the writer of "Typical Heartbreaker." I appreciate the support you gave and will be giving me as I continue on my writing journey. Reaching this milestone with you brings me so much joy and I thank God for it.

Because I am grateful for you, I have included two more (2) special chapters in this story where I shared Eli and Cyra's relationship as a couple and their married life. This version of Typical Heartbreaker also had slight changes but rest assured that the plot remains like the original.

I am praying that you will still be with me as I open this new chapter in my writing career. Thank you so much!

Yours,
Hannah