Alone Time

A/N: This takes place on September 9th, 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with the pregnancy.

26 weeks 4 days

Filming on location in Prague and Venice the last few weeks was lovely, but you were so happy to be back in New York for the last part of filming.

Tom had brought you here on a romantic weekend last winter and it held some pretty fantastic memories for you both.

You stood outside on your hotel room balcony, looking out across the midtown skyline, the early morning breezed making you shiver slightly, The warm glow do the sun had just made its appearance and your body welcomed the heat in contrast with the wind.

Tom was still fast asleep in the bed, making the most of his only Sunday where he didn't have to work and he could spend the day with you and your little girl.

As you glanced back through the sliding glass door, you reminisced on your first trip to New York with Tom, when your only obligations were to each other.

The mid-afternoon sun peered through the curtains and snow lined the windowpanes, glistening in the not-so-warm light.

You and Tom had spent most of the previous night wrapped up in each other, so when your eyes glanced at the clock and saw it was 1:45PM, you weren't very surprised.

Tom was still lightly snoring next to you, making you grin as you sat up, pulling the sheet up with you to cover your naked chest.

You started to scroll through your phone, answering texts from family asking how your trip with your semi-new boyfriend was going. You and Tom had been dating for almost 10 months at this point, but you had only told your family about your famous boyfriend two months earlier and they were pretty skeptical at first.

But your parents approval was the last thing on your mind this weekend.

This was your first trip together as a couple and it couldn't be going any better. Tom had just told you he loved you for the first time.

You both flew out from London, first class, and the hotel was immaculate. You knew Tom had spared no expense and you would usually be furious that he spent so much money on you, but he wanted this weekend to be perfect and you couldn't bring yourself to be mad at him for that.

Your eyes glanced back at Tom's sleeping figure, his brown curls tussled in all different directions and his bare back exposed as his face was buried in his pillow.

You leaned down slowly, your lips grazing over the cool skin of his shoulder, the contact making him stir slightly and let out a soft groan that was muffled by the sheets.

"Wake up, baby," you whispered, moving your lips along his skin towards his shoulder blade and to the middle of his back.

He groaned again, making your smile at the sound of his tired voice and you knew he was awake.

He turned over slowly, one of his arms coming to rest on your bare waist as he moved. You leaned back up, still clutching the sheet to your chest as his tired eyes opened and focused on you.

"Good morning, darling," he rasped, his thumb rubbing sweetly across your warm skin underneath the blanket.

"You mean 'good afternoon'", you laughed, showing him the clock on your phone.

"Shit," he chuckled, closing his eyes again and rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

You leaned down, pecking his lips before attempting to get up, but his arm tightened around your waist, pulling you back onto the sheets.

"Tom, I'm hungry," you laughed, your hands attempting to pry his apart since they were now interlocked on your waist to hold you in place.

He used one hand to pull the white sheets from your grasp, exposing your chest to the crisp morning air and your nipples instantly hardened. You struggled halfheartedly to get away, but Tom pulled back harder and you ended up falling against his chest.

Your bare breasts were against his toned chest and your faces only centimeters apart.

You leaned against the metal barrier, thinking back to that trip and all that has changed since then. Your relationship was no longer new, but you still loved each other just as much, maybe even more.

You held one hand on your stomach, feeling your little girl kick every so often and thanking God that you met Tom and are about to have a family with him.

You went back inside and sat back on the bed before running one of your hands along the side of Tom's face.

"Wake up, baby," you whispered sweetly, ghosting your fingers over his rosy cheeks.

Tom's eyes fluttered, sleepily taking in your frame next to him and stretching out his limbs.

"Good morning my girls," he sighed, rolling to his side and placing a kiss on your t-shirt covered stomach.

"We get the whole day to ourselves," you beamed, leaning down and kissing his pouting lips softly.

"That we do," he replied, taking your hand from his hair and kissing it as he rolled back onto his back.

He knew how much you missed him with his filming schedule being so hectic. You two slept in the same bed every night, but Tom always left so early and a lot of the time he came home after you were already asleep.

"I was thinking about our first trip to New York," you stated, leaning back against the headboard.

"The one where I told you I loved you?" Tom asked, sitting up so he was now leaning right next to you.

"Mmhmm," you replied, leaning over and kissing his cheek, your lips lingering on his warm skin a little too long. "And, to be honest," you continued, placing several kisses from his cheek to his jaw, "I kinda miss spending the whole day in bed with you."

You lips had made their way down to Tom's neck, and you sucked gently on the skin, You couldn't leave any marks because of filming, but you knew Tom loved the feeling.

"I, uh, don't recall us doing much sleeping on that trip," he stuttered out, trying to keep his whits about him as you attacked his neck and then soothed over the skin with your warm tongue.

"I know,"