Chapter Twenty- Adrenaline

There's a chapter before this, enjoy

^ What Will wears to his first day of school

This is Lucas ^ (You'll know who he is later)

[...]

Freddie's POV

"Let's do this" Will orders, putting on a false image of confidence.

I ruffle his hair and kiss his forehead, before climbing out of the car. I rush to the boot and grab his wheelchair before helping him get settled into it.

With a kiss for good luck, and hearts beating like crazy, we start to move.

Here goes nothing.

We walk into school, well Will rolls, and the effect is almost instantaneous. Will is, frankly, gorgeous so I'm not surprised that they're staring. He blushes bright red and tightens his grip on the wheels.

I lean down and kiss his forehead smugly, not missing the looks of jealousy and anger that flutter around.

That's right, I think, he's all mine

It's a fact. No question about it.

A few people greet us as we travel down the hallway, but nothing major. I'm not really popular and I don't think Will was either. Who cares though, being popular sucks.

After a while, the looks stop and Will's face calms down a little bit. We move over to my locker and I shove my stupid PE bag into it.

A few people at neighbouring lockers glance at Will, then cough awkwardly- diverting their eyes.

He sighs, covering his face, and starts breathing rather heavily- my eyebrows furrow, concern instantly shooting through me like bolts of electricity.

"What's wrong?"

"I dunno how to feel about this," he says, shaking his head, "I feel like everyone's looking at me because of my eye and the wheelchair and it's stupid because I would look at me too but I feel like they're judging and-"