P R O L O G

Robin Reverte Devlush, a man of American and Asian blood. Men with wealth at the age of twenty-seven are able to become influencer for people in Las Vegas. Handsome, intelligent, dignified, young and successful is an appropriate words to describe the figure of a Robin. Robin is known as a figure who inspired many people to be successful at a young age. Property, real estate, fashion and food businesses have all been looted by this handsome young man. Friendly, polite, warm and compassionate is a trait that is also present in him, then who is the woman who is not crazy about this one man. But you know, no human is truly perfect in this world. Robin even far from human word when the dark side of him appears. Thirsty for blood, his soul has been dirty for seventeen years.

An event that even until now he could not forget and he accepted helped change everything that was in him. But the dark side always manages to hide with his warm nature that is able to fool all human eyes. Robin is the type of human who cannot be disturbed, once he is disturbed today, then tomorrow that person will disappear, whether found in a rubbish dump in the form of pieces, or intact that can be found in the river, even once he cruelly burned his victim's body after the murder that he did.

Ariana Kim, a Korean girl who lacks confidence in her physical appearance, now decides to do plastic surgery on her face in such a way that it is three hundred and sixty degrees different from her original face. Ariana decided to change his appearance after getting approval from his mother right on the day of his mother's death. The mother finally accepted Ariana's decision to do facial surgery even since she was in the first grade of senior high school. Her mother knew the pain Ariana experienced as a result of being ridiculed by her friends and even people in her neighborhood. The faces of pig, monkey, and various animals are juxtaposed with her name. Not only verbal attacks but also physical which is not uncommon for girls who are now entering the age of eighteen.

So, after all plastic surgery she did, is Ariana free from bullying? No!!! Gangnam Beauty, that is the term that they attach to every woman who performs plastic surgery. Ariana is still not free from all the bullying. alone, lonely, is a situation that symbolizes her now. So with the remaining money she has, Ariana decided to move to Las Vegas with a scholarship he got at one of the well-known state universities in Las Vegas, University of Nevada.

.
.CAST

Robin Reverte Devlush

Ariana Kim