MONSTER

One sunny morning with sunlight disturbing the peace of my eyes woke me from my long sleep. Does not feel I have slept since yesterday afternoon and just woke up this morning. My body was so tired I felt that I could not resist the drowsiness that came teasing. I opened my blanket and fell silent without a word coming out of my mouth. How can I wake up without even a single thread? Never in the history of my life slept naked, not unless someone disarmed it.

Some red marks on the neck to the chest area displayed without my permission. I'm not an innocent or stupid girl who can't guess what happened to me last night. God I got tough of Hickey on my neck till breast! How can? I snorted when I found a small note on the nightstand.

"You slept too fast dear, but it's okay if you've worked hard in your subconscious to successfully heat our beds, a new bed cover will soon come for the bed we wear tomorrow night, your beloved Robin."

"Fuck you Robin, go to the hell as soon as possible!"

The sound of a knock on the door interrupted my cry, I immediately put my clothes back on. "Wait a Minute."

Sure enough, it turned out to be a package containing a bed cover complete with blankets as the monster said on the note. I laughed sarcastically. "Huh, so this is your first gift for your lover? So cheap! "

My cellphone rang, a message from a number that I didn't recognize now became my concern. "I can hear you dear, be careful what you say about me or you will regret it tonight." Deg, can he really hear me? and where did he get my cellphone number?

I thought I was just hallucinating to hear the monster's voice in the lobby, but it turned out that it was more than a hallucination, it was very real. I don't know, tonight I will end up with him again.

"Satan, come down you, damn it." I pushed Robin who was now pressing on me, but his energy was too big for me.

"Don't push, honey, are you provoking my passion?"

"You're too hallucinating, Mister Robin, hurry up and go, I'm not your slut, Satan!"

Robin shook her head and smiled as if toying with me and pulled a knife out of her pants pocket. "Em, um, you are not my prostitute, dear, you are just one of my victims that I am spoiled before this knife stuck right in your heart." it's on my chest.

My reflexes closed my eyes, and reopened them when the knife didn't hurt me.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked surrender surrender.

"Of course, I have never let your victim live after I have marked it."

"Sign? What do you mean by that? "Robin rolled up my sleeve, trying to find the sign that had actually disappeared.

"Where is the sign, bitch?"

"What do you mean? What sign? I don't remember anything! "And the slap landed on my face.

Robin grabbed my hair. "Don't talk as if I'm crazy, miss or I'll kill you now."

"Finally you really realize that you're really crazy, Robin!" I got another hard slap on my face, this time my lips were torn, you bastard, Robin!

The face of the monster approached me and whispered. "Don't provoke my emotions, bitch and this is why you haven't changed the bed cover yet?"

I shuddered to look at the face that is now wrinkled with emotion and passion at the same time. "God save me!"

 "God save me!"