Chap 2 | LOSS OF VIRGINITY Part 2

"Let's continue." ...

He pulled my nape to deepen this kiss. I also do not want to lose to kiss back. I don't know which demon bitch is entering my body right now, I don't want to know. This man's kiss seems to be addictive to me now. Not only that, now he starts opening my shirt and jeans. as a result the only cloth left from me was a piece of underwear up and down, and he kissed me greedily again, and I replied. Do you know? it felt like fireworks exploded in my chest.

My heart was beating fast, oh my god this is so good, until it's time he took off my bra and cupped my breasts with both hands, giving small kisses there, occasionally sucking and biting makes my body wrestled violently.

"You really are very delicious dear." I looked at his face that was so wrapped in passion, somehow now he looks at me, I don't know either, maybe I look just as passionate, you know Ariana? You are no more like a bitch now.

The man took off his shirt and pants and oh my god, my eyes. His juniors stiffened perfectly under the underpants he was wearing. He smiled teasingly towards me then brought my hand towards his juniors. Hard and big that's the first sensation that I felt when touching it, I can already imagine how powerful this man is, oh you're dead Ari! Not quite up there he kissed me again and touched the bottom of my body.

"I can not stand to hear you sigh my name dear, call me Robin".

"Ro-bin?" I called, and he pushed me so that I was lying on my own bed. He took off my drawstring. oh my goodness what is he doing? he licked my pussy, kissed her and put his two fingers into and invaded the area, he played long enough there until I felt now the area below there was wet, wet with saliva and liquid from my own body. He too fondled me again, made a mark around my neck and bit my earlobe.

"Are you ready?" he asked, I understood what he meant, come on even though I had never made love, but my insight about this is very broad, there are so many references that I have learned and I understand, I'll tell you later.

He then slowly began to insert his juniors into the core of my body

"Arghh." it hurts so much.

"Gosh, are you still a virgin?" I just nodded in agreement, yes I was the type of woman who would give all my possessions to my husband later as long as you know, but if you have to do this.

"It will hurt, I hope you can hold it dear." again I just nodded in agreement. He began his movements above my body, moving back and forth with a slow tempo then increasing the tempo while squeezing my breasts and kissing me.

Misery brings pleasure, maybe that's what I feel right now. We were so shrouded in a fog of passion that we forgot how many rounds we had spent until the clock showed five o'clock in the morning, the room was a mess, clothes were scattered about and the smell of sex-specific rooms swept across the room. Tired and sleepy that's what I feel, maybe he's the same, to fall asleep above me with his juniors who are still lodged under there.

Flashback Off

I again wiped the tears from my cheeks. How could I make love to a psychopath who kicked, grabbed and even stabbed the poor woman's breasts, he even slapped me repeatedly and almost made me run out of breath in the bath up. I was sobbing again regretting the demon bitch who controlled my body and gave up taking my virginity.

"Stop crying dear, you disturb my deep sleep," he said then he sat down and wiped my tears, kissed my forehead for a long time. With fear I pushed his chest away from me.

He then got out of bed while wearing his clothes back on the floor of the room. Then take something in his pocket, and move toward me, pulling my hand and carving letter by letter with the cutter that came from his pocket earlier. Pain and pain could not be avoided anymore, every time I pulled my hand he would hold the cutter to my neck. R O B I N, that's the carving.

"You are mine now! Don't try to run away from me or your body will be full of carvings like this!" threat to me and immediately grabbed my lips again before he finally left me alone with blood now dripping from my hand.

Treating my wound was the first thing I did after putting my clothes back on, then compressing my face and eyes that looked swollen and eating the ramen that I should have cooked last night.

Ah such a bastard, just die Robin! "I cried while crying. My heart hurts, it hurts so much.

And next thing I had to do was calling Sandy. How could I go to college today. That stupid Robin has left so many imprints on my body. Okay forget the damn trail, just to walk, I can't. my crotch was so painful.

"Hello Sandy!" I say when the call is connected.

"Hello Ari! Ah you woke me up, what's up huh?" Sandy's voice sounded across there.

"Sorry, but I just want to tell you that I didn't go to college today, tomorrow maybe too, I'm not feeling well, and I have to find another apartment, I'm already uncomfortable here"

"Why so suddenly, tell me something must have happened overnight right? Did the man find you?"

"Precisely." I thought to myself. "No San, there are many rats and insects here, I'm afraid, they are so disgusting," I thought, I could not possibly involve Sandy in this matter, or I would lose the first and only best friend I have in this world. Let me bear it, anyway I will move soon, I'll make sure that stupid Robin won't find me anymore.

"Well, if that's your decision, Ari, contact me if you need anything, I'll help, and don't forget to give me your new address, okay?"

"Alright Sandy, I'll close it, bye!"

"Ariana, Ariana, what sins have you committed in your previous life that your life is so tragic like this huh?" I said, cursing my own destiny.

I have even stepped on my feet in the land of America for only a month and the torment came back to me even more than I could from Korea. Then where else should I go.

Has that damn word become my middle name? Ariana Damn Kim? Sounds good doesn't it?

Ahh there's no point in cursing fate all the time. Instead of solving problems, it only adds to my stress. I took a towel and I wrapped my body into the bathroom-turned on the shower and sat on the floor, crying lamented over what I had experienced in my life so far.

To be Continue...

Salam Sayang dari Mr

Salam Sayang dari Mr. Devlush 👣❤