D.E.A.T.H

Robin shut my mouth with his lips. With quick movements he managed to open my lips and explore my oral cavity with his lips and tongue. The sensation is really crazy, ah Ari are you really crazy NOW? You enjoy it stupid! Not only that, Robin now began to kiss the entire area on my face. My forehead, my cheeks, my jaw, even my eyes closed at that time. For a moment I felt loved when the kiss landed in my eyes. I looked at him who is now passionate about making love.

"Are we going to make love again?" I asked when Robin paused.

"Honey, you have to distinguish between making love or just having sex!"

So we just have sex? Of course having sex, how can I make love. I do not love him, never will. Robin just used me as her sex partner in bed, never more. Stupid, if I expect the word love.

Robin's action continues. Shit, he tore my shirt. And stupidly I'm not wearing a bra. I really never use a bra every night because it's uncomfortable and hot. Remind me to get used to using a bra every time after this hot night. Robin started to suck my nipples that had been brutally hardened. Do not forget he left a lot of kiss marks on the chest, neck, to my shoulders.

Finished playing with her favorite bumps, Robin now began to go down to the bottom area while playing his tongue on the skin that was not wearing a single thread at this time. He started giving small kisses in my vagina and it was enough to give a strange tingle that relaxes my body. And such a bastard he spits down there! My mouth was locked when he was about to curse because shortly after he spit on my vagina, his tongue had been playing there. I sighed, the sensation is very hot and relaxes me but really delicious.

His enjoyment continued when his large object pierced my body. Movement to move back his buttocks plus Robin's sigh made the game hotter. I screamed as the large object entered my deepest point. It feels so painful.

"You're still cramped dear, but Its ok I like it when your pussy pinches my cock."

"Shut up demon, just continue your sighs!"

"Do you like my sigh?"

"Hm maybe."

"I like your sigh too!" And the game continued for several rounds until four o'clock in the morning.

I woke up from my sleep around ten o'clock in the morning, and it felt as if my body was about to break from exhaustion and pain. My tears never stopped when pain struck because of several scratches on my arms and legs. Robin is a demon, I mean why does she have the heart to hurt me who has become her sex friend. I do not know the pain is more to the heart I think. I just can't understand the nature of the monster. Sometimes he is sweet in front of me, but he also dared to make my body bleed. Shortness sometimes appears in my chest. I want to relieve this pain. I mean, being the material of the toy, I think it hurts more than the actions of the woman I met. At least maybe the woman was dead and didn't feel the pain anymore.

Do I have to die too? But I still want to enjoy life, find the happiness I've been looking for. After the inner turmoil that was enough to make my head hurt, I finally took the knife in the nightstand, trying to play it in the pulse and stomach area. Maybe death is the solution to this problem. I gathered my courage, I rubbed the knife in my hand with the pulse of a quick motion so it does not hurt. Blood poured down from there that I could only see in horror. God, I may be more prepared and willing to get torture from you, the owner of this body and soul, than by humans who do not even have any rights over this body.