Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I was arranging my books inside my locker when I heard someone called my name.

"Y/N~ babe. There you are" Jungkook said appeared from nowhere and quickly placed his arm around my shoulder. He got sweat dripping on his forehead *he must be running from his girlfriend again.

"Urmm. Dude, what are you doing?" I said. "Just help me. Please~" he pleaded. " urgh! Fine" I said annoyed . He always need me when he want to breakup with his girlfriends. By girlfriend I meant a lot of them. I couldn't even count how many.

"Now! She's coming. Act like my girlfriend" he said. " why am I agreed again?" I asked myself. "Because you love me" he grinned. Gosh! This kid. Well~ I'm not gonna deny it. He's my bestfriend anyway.

"Oppa? Why is your hands on her?" A girl asked. She's cute btw. I guess she is younger than me since she called Jungkook oppa. Well I'm younger than him too but I don't call him that. Its soo not my stuff.

"Oh! Meet my babe. Y/N." Jungkook said and kiss my cheek. " I told you not to do that in public" I follow his act. *while inside My heart want to explode

"Why? I want them to know your mine" he said with his boyfriend tone. "Oppa.. you said you love me" the girl said. " Minju, I never like you." Jungkook said. I can see the girl was holding her tears.

"But, how about the time we spend together. You promise to be with me" she added. "Sorry, but you must be talking about other guy but him, he never cheated on me." I said so that this scenario will end.

"But. But" Minju said. " Sorry but I need to bring my girl home. Bye!" Jungkook said as he grab my hand and we walk away from Minju.

In the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Jungkook. "I'm treating you lunch" he said happily. " for what?" I was curious. " for helping me me" he grinned. " are you that happy breaking up with her?" I asked him. " yup! She is just so clingy and I don't like her" Jungkook answered.

"Can't you just send me home?" I asked him.

"Why?You don't want to eat with your bestfriend? " he whined. " I'm just tired. Plus, this is not the first time I help you. I mean I help you to breakup with every girl you've dated." I explain. " I don't care, you must eat with me." He said like a kid.

"Fine but make sure the food is good" I said. "Okay! No worries anything for my bff" he said. "Wake me up when we're there" I told him and he nodded.

Restaurant
"Hey, kiddo. We're here!" Jungkook wake me up.

I tidy my hair and clothes and went out of the car.

"So, what are we eating?" I asked him since I was kinda hungry. " you'll know it later. C'mon" he said as he put his hand around my waist.We walk and sat at the corner.

Jungkook ordered the food and I was playing with my phone.

Out of nowhere, someone grab my phone from my hand. "Hey!" I said. " Yah! Who teach you to say that to your unnie?" Jisoo unnie said. "Oh! Sorry" I grinned.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. " Oh! I went out with B.I. " she said. B.I is her boyfriend. " why are you here?" She asked me back. Before I manage to answer she said " let me guess, Jungkook treated you because you help him with his breakup ". "How did you know?" I asked her.

"Well, that the only reason he was looking for you anyway. Lets talk again at home" she said and give back my phone. " I guess so. Okay. See you later." I answered her.

What Jisoo unnie said makes me realise, she was right. Jungkook just needs me when he want to handle his breakups. He rarely hangout with me when he got a girlfriend.

"Hey? You okay?" Jungkook came with the food and asked me. "Yeah! I'm good!" I smiled which makes him smile too.

"Sorry for taking time. The waiter here was hot." He said which makes me choked on my drink. " did you just flirting there while I was starving here?" I asked him in disbelief. " its not like I was gone too long" he said. " forget it. You don't care about me anyway." I sulked and quickly eat my food.

"I care about you~ You're the most important person in my life" he said trying to convince me.

Once we done eating I quickly went to the car but I manage to catch him winking at the waiter.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! HURRY!!!" I yelled at him which caught him off guard. " okay! Geez..." he sighed and walk beside me.

"Oppa?"