Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

"What should we do about BTS?" Jisoo unnie asked.

" well, basically, they don't know that I'm an idol. They don't know that I'm back." I said.
"Don't you want to meet them. They were missing you like crazy. Especially V and Jimin." Rose unnie said. " and Jungkook" Jennie unnie added.

"I do miss them too but I.... I don't know. I don't think I want to see them for the time being" I said. " have you get over Jungkoo already?" Jisoo unnie asked. " I'm not sure but I think I have" I answered.

"Y/N, just for you to know, when you left , Jungkook was just a big messed. He cry for you everyday and night. He regret everything he have done to you. He broke up with Bona and since then he never dated anyone anymore." Jennie unnie said.

"Really? Why?" I asked. " He thought you hated him. And he realise his true feelings towards you" Lisa unnie said. " well~ to bad I don't want to see him" I said which shock all of the unnies.

"See. I don't hate him. I just can't be friend with him. It's embarrassing after all of the confession and rejection." I explain. " we understand but please don't ignore him. He was already in pain." Jisoo unnie said.

"Well~ I receive must more pain than him" I said. "Okay.. so, lets not tell him that you're back but if one day they find out. You handle it yourself." Lisa unnie said.

"Deal! Easy.. the boys was just easy to handle. No worries" I said confidently.

"Well. Its not as easy as you think." Rose unnie said.

"Well they always hang out here. By that I mean you'll have to stay in your room for the whole time." Jennie unnie said. " Thats fine!" I said.
"Just tell me if they are here" I added.

After all the talking we decided to go to sleep.

Few week after.

I woke up and wash myself up. I wear a comfy clothes since today my manager said that I don't have any plan on schedule. Finally , relax time.

I then went to the kitchen to get something to eat. "Morning unnie." I great Jisoo unnie. " Yah! Its already pass noon. Morning my butt" She said and I just smiled. "Hehe~"
"Don't you have any show today?" Jisoo unnie asked. " Nope. I'm free!" I said happily.

" oh! Y/N I have to tell you something" Lisa unnie suddenly burst into the kitchen and panickly said. "BTS will be here in 3 minutes"
"What?!" I asked shocked. " yeah! They said they want to hangout" Lisa unnie said.

"Okay! I'll be in my room. And accompanied by these fellas " I said and grab a few snacks then walk to my room. " Yah! Don't eat too much. You're on diet" Rose unnie said. " just don't tell Han oppa okay? Its a secret" I said. *Han oppa is my manager.(as for Han from Stray Kids)

"No! Just eat that" Rose unnie said as she take one bag of potato chip from my hand. " okay fine~" I sing like in the Frozen movie dialog (okay bye~~)

*dingdong

The bell rang. "Y/N hurry." Jennie unnie said and I walk to my room.

Lisa's POV

BTS came and I quickly told Y/N. I can't believe we've been doing these for a few weeks. At least its what Y/N want. We really want to help her. We really care for her so we agreed
to not tell BTS.

After she left for America. She never get in contact with BTS , not even Jimin. She change her phone number and only tell about her updates to us.

*dingdong
The bell rang and Y/N quickly went to her room.

"Hey girls! How are you guys doing?" I could hear Rapmon oppa voice enter the living room.
"We're good!" I said. "Have you heard anything from Y/N. I miss her so much!" V said.

"No. Sorry~" Jennie unnie answered. " Hey, lets eat first. We brought chicken and pizza" J-hope oppa said.

"Why~" I whined. " why not?" Suga oppa asked. " I'm on diet" Rose said. " what diet? Noona, you're already skinny" Jungkook said. " Shut up or I'll punch you" I said to him showing my fist.

"Rose its fine. Just eat. This won't make you gain weight instantly" Jin oppa said. " okay. Jisoo unnie, don't tell manager oppa. Okay?" Rose said. "Aish! You just told Y/N not to eat a lot but you?" Jennie unnie suddenly said and I slap her arms. She realise what she just said.

"What? Did you just says Y/N?" Jimin asked.
"You must be hearing me wrong. I said Lisa. Just now Rose told Lisa to eat less but now she's the one who want to eat more." Jennie unnie cover up. Luckily, they all does not have any doubt.

We then have fun like we always does. I almost forget that Y/N is in her room. I don't even know how she could stand not to see the guys. I know she missed Jimin the most.

I decided to check on her from time to time. I lied to the boys telling that I'm going to the bathroom but I actually peaking at Y/N door to see what she's up to or if she needs anything. Last time I went to her room to see that she's on the phone playing games. I guess she's really fine now. To be honest, she is happier now.

I then went back to the living room. I then join in with the conversation between the boys and my unnies. " Is this moves right?" J-hope oppa asked while dancing a few moves of our dance for the new song. DU-DDU-DU-DDU.

"Yah! Thats not right. Do it with more feel." Jennie unnie said. " yeah! Thats it!" I added after J-hope oppa dance it correctly this time.
Not long after that, the door rang.

"I'll get it " I said and walk to the door. To be surprised, there's standing Han oppa, Y/N's manager.

"Hey, Lisa. I came to pick Y/N" he said. I was shocked. Why must he came at this time. "Didn't she have a day off today?" I asked. "Well, kinda but I forgot to tell her that she will have dance practice at 5." He said. " oh! Okay." I said in a panicked tone.

"Wait a minute , oppa." I said. I leave him at the door not allowing him in first because I need help from my unnies. "Girls, come here!" I called for the girls.

The three of them came. Luckily, the boys was not being suspicious. They were still joking among themselves.

"What happen? Why are you panicking?" Jennie unnie asked me. "Han oppa came. To pick Y/N" I said. " WHAT?!" They said in unison. " where is him?" Jisoo unnie asked. " still at the door." I said.

"I guess its time." Rose said. " I think so to." I said. " Jennie and Rose you handle the boys. Lisa go get Y/N ready. Calm her down. And I will take care of Han oppa. Guess this is the end of this secret" Jisoo unnie said and we all agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!
How's it so far? Did you enjoy it? I will be working hard for the next update.

This is soo frankly but if you like this chapter or any other chapter please consider to vote . Thank you for reading. ❣️