Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV
I spend the whole week in my room, sobbing, regretting for letting Y/N go. Bona can't stop calling me. She's really annoying. She already admit that she threatened Y/N. I hate her. I already breakup with her.

I don't want to be a player anymore. I only love Y/N. I realise it now. Y/N is the only one that my hearts care for this whole time. Why was I so blind not noticing it.

*knock2
"Jungkook. I have something to give you" Jimin hyung suddenly walk into my room.
"I really don't want you to be like this. Cheer up a bit. We'll see her soon."He said.

"But she hates me" I said. " Trust me Jungkook. I know her well. She will never hates you. Even though she wants too." He said which somehow cheer me up a bit. "Why is that?" I asked. " Jungkook-ah. She loves you. Longer than you've ever imagine. She hold it all this time." He added.

"What is that?" I asked him while pointing at the thing that he brought.
"Oh! I want to give this to you. I think you need to see this. Its Y/N's. She decided to throw it away before she left." He said and gave me it. Its a photo album.

"She told me that she want to forget all of this. But... Just look at it. I'll be in my room." He says and walk out of my room.

I the take a look at the photo album. It has all the pictures of me and Y/N.

I was amaze. " She saved all of this." There's a picture of us going on a vacation together, pictures during her birthday party. Everything. She even wrote how she felt and caption at every picture.

These sentences broke my heart.
" I love you, Jungkook. But I don't think you will felt the same way. So, I will do as you said and stop all of this feeling. Thanks for being my friend"

She wrote this next to a picture of me hugging her. Its was the picture from my birthday party.

Without I realise it, tears fall down my cheek.
"Y/N. I'm sorry. I love you too."

********************************************

Hey guys! How's the story so far. Did you like it? Please give me a honest comment. I will improve myself if there's anything that you think not good for this story. This is all wrote based on my own imagination.

Really appreciate the vote. I'm sorry for my weakness. Btw, I love all of you !!! ❣️