Chapter 6

"Yah jenduekie!". Jisoo called out to her brunette friend who seem so busy with her phone.

"What's up with her? She's been smiling like an idiot for the past hour, who is she talking to?". Irene asked, Jisoo just shrugged.

Then suddenly, the older girl thought of a plan. She told Jisoo about it and she instantly agreed.

Jisoo then suddenly went behind the brunette as Irene inched closer to their brunette friend and without warning, Jisoo snatched Jennie's phone which made her whine while irene held her on  the table as Jisoo scrolled down her phone.

"Unnie! Give that back! It's my phone". She said while looking for a way to get off Irene's grasp.

"Hurry chu, this one is strong". Irene said as she held Jennie's wrists.

"Who is Lisa?". Jisoo asked once she saw a message pop on the screen.

Jennie's eyes widened as she heard the blonde's name. She immediately stood up once she got out of Irene's grasp and took her phone from Jisoo.

"That's none of your business". She said and sat back down on the seat opposite Irene. Jennie was glad that only a couple of people were here inside the cafeteria or the whole school knew that she was talking to a stranger.

"Where'd you met her? Who was she? How long have you two been texting each other?". Jisoo bombarded her with questions as she sat beside Irene.

"Will you shut your mouth up?"

Jisoo immediately shut her mouth and sat properly next to Irene. "So Jennie, who really is Lisa?". Irene was the one who asked now. She sighed and showed them the picture of the blonde beauty who was texting her most of the time.

"Wow". Irene said. "She's smokin'!"

"She's pretty as well". Jisoo added.

"So where did you met her?". Jennie shrugged. "I sent her a wrong message then she started to text me almost everyday. Then proof, we're friends now".

"So you mean, she's stranger and you two never met each other in person?".

Jennie nodded. "Well she's not actually a stranger anymore since I got to know her these at few weeks".

"Wait, wait, wait". Jisoo started. "So when did you two started texting each other?".

"A month ago".

"And you never met?". Jennie shook her head. "Do you even know where she lives?".

"She's at korea, at least that's what the location says. I'm not sure".

"So you're telling me that you guys have been texting for a month now but you don't even know where she lives?".

"Nope". Jennie said as her attention went back on her phone as she saw a new message from Lisa.

"Do you like her?". Irene asked that made Jennie froze in her seat and a small blush made its way on her cheeks.

"O-of course not". She stuttered and she knew herself that she was lying, and so does her best friends. "W-were just friends..... Yeah friends".

Jennie didn't know what to say, really. She didn't know if Lisa only thinks of her as a friend and nothing more. As to her, she started to have a little crush on the blonde for the past few days because Lisa kept telling her sweet things and always compliment her. She didn't know why she kept doing that but Jennie surely loved it.

"Yep, you definitely like her". Jisoo concluded as she took a sip on her water.

"I said I don't". She said and rolled her eyes at her two Unnie.

"Really? So can I have her number then?". Irene asked, obviously testing Jennie if she really was telling the truth.

Jennie shook her head. "You can't. She told me not to give her number to anyone".

Did she really told you that?". Irene said and grinned once she saw Jennie look down. She knew that her bestfriend was lying.

"Well, no. But you can't have it".

"Why not?".

"Because I don't want you to have it, okay?". She said and ran a hand through her hair. Irene could annoy her sometimes but she didn't know why she can't just give the her Lisa's number.

Suddenly, she felt Jisoo's hand on top of her.

"You don't have to hide anything from us jenduekie. We know you like this girl and Irene was just teasing you so you would confess it to us". She give the brunette's hand a squeeze.

She sighed happily. "Thanks guys. But really, I don't like her. Yet, maybe. I'm just you know starting to like her. We haven't even met in person I just have a little crush on her". She confessed and looked down. She didn't want her friend to witness how red her cheeks are now because she knows that they'll just tease her.

"Aweeee, jenduekie is blushing!". Jisoo said.

"You're too cute, stop it". Irene said and playfully rolled her eyes. "But it's nice to know that you're now developing some feelings over someone". She smiled.

Jennie was indeed glad that she had friends like them. They accepted her for who she is and are still proud of her. She may be bisexual, but her friends are too and they're not ashamed of it.

"Now, let's get back to class. I think Mr. Choi was already looking for us. Yugyeom just texted me". And with that they all made their way to their next class.

Whipped jenduekie

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤