Chapter 42

Little did Lisa know, Jennie was already inside and fixing the banner she really had made just for Lisa. It's not true that she was busy with homework, she really was just busy making the banner look perfect and it is.

Seulgi and Chaeyoung tied each side of the banner to the railings where they were seated. Jisoo and Irene helped their friend for her cheer. Since all three of them were the lead cheerleaders in their school, they know that their cheer would be great. Even though they're technically cheering for the other team, they don't care. As long as they could all cheer for Lisa.

"Does my hair look good? Is my outfit too short? Where are my pom poms? Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous". Jennie ranted and her friends can't help but laugh. Believe it or not, this was the first time they ever heard that Jennie was so damn nervous for what she was going to do. And to think that she was the top cheerleader.

"Relax jenduekie, you look good and your pom poms are over there". Jisoo said and pointed at the pom poms behind Jennie.

"You don't have to be nervous, we k ow that you'll do great, like you always do". Irene said and patted the brunette's shoulder.

Jennie sighed. She had never been this nervous before.

On the other hand, Lisa's head was hanging low. She expected Jennie to be down here and hug her before the game and wish her a good luck, but sadly she didn't.

"Okay team, gather up!". The coach yelled and all of them gathered around in circles. When he was done giving them instructions, they started to get called one by one inside the field.

Right when Lisa was next to be called, somebody gave her a card. It's a simple plain white card, but it had something and it read:

Sorry I didn't get the chance to hug you before you play, but I'd be cheering for you. You know my voice, and I'd be the loudest girl that'll scream your name today. Go get them Limario! - Jennie ❤

Lisa couldn't help but smile.

And when her name was called, she heard and lot of people screaming, chanting her name and cheering for her team, but she was looking for that angelic voice she had fallen in love with in just a short span of time. She kept looking around the arena, looking for those brown locks and captivated eyes. But is sure is impossible to find it is there's this so many people.

But she could feel that Jennie is here.

Once the game started, a lot of people cheered for both teams. The first one to score was Kai's them but it was then followed by a goal from Lisa Manoban. The crowd went wild after that.

And as soon as the first half was done, both Kai and Lisa are exhausted but Lisa saw that Kai regained his strength back when his girlfriend approached him. She knows that Jennie is here, but when will she cheer for her? She had been waiting for it ever since the game started but she hadn't heard her voice once. And that made her lose some of her concentration on the game.

When the game was about to continue, all of the people went silent when one girl stood from the bleachers, holding her pink pom poms up, shouting. "Go team! Win the fight! Go team! Win the fight!". The brunette cheered and soon enough Lisa recognized that voice, it was Jennie.

The whole arena cheered for Lisa's team after Jennie had done that and little did the blonde know that Jennie was just warming up.

"Okay girls, are you ready?". She asked Irene and Jisoo and they nodded. "One, two, three, Go!".

When the referee was about to start the game, and the players were already in their positions, they heard another cheer coming from the way where the girl earlier had shouted, which was Jennie.