Chapter 58

"She's coming over Lisa". Bambam told the blonde as he replaced her phone on the bedside table. "Can I go now? I need to see Yugyeom now. And we still need to practice later".

"Nooooo!". Lisa whined. She didn't want Jennie seeing her like this. All vulnerable and weak. She's supposed to be the strong one in the relationship. If she hadn't forgotten about having allergies to caramel, she wouldn't be this ill. She didn't blame Jennie though, it was her fault for not remembering her allergy issues.

"Why do you still need me anyway, Lis? Your girlfriend is coming to take care of you".

"Because". She sneezed. "I don't want her to see me like this. She'll blame herself for this". She rubbed her nose using the back of her hand.

Bambam shook his head at his friend. Typical old Lisa, always wants to be the one that takes care of everyone, not be the one who needs to be taken care of.

"What do you want me to do then?".

"Don't let her in. Do everything to stop her to see me". She commanded and sneezed again. "I don't want her to worry so much about me. Invite Yugyeom now if you need to see him, just don't let Jennie see me".

Bambam sighed. He had no choice. It either he help her friend or get into another argument with her. He didn't want that to happen again so he decided to help her. He dialled Yugyeom's number and he immediately told him about everything.

-

Jennie parked her car outside Lisa's apartment. She got out of the car and walked towards the front door, carrying a full paper bag. She rang the doorbell and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

Bam peeked from the window and saw that the brunette was already there. He hurried back to the blonde's room to tell her the news.

Lisa groaned. "Do something Simpson! Don't let her in no matter what!". She command in between coughs. Her allergy is getting worse.

Bambam nodded and ran downstairs to open the door.

"Oh Jennie!". He greeted the brunette and Jennie just smiled before making he way inside without another word. Bambam cursed to himself, how could he stop Jennie now?

He followed the brunette inside the kitchen and he found her placing the newly cooked gamjatang out from inside the paper bag she bought. 'She knows Lisa so well' the haired guy thought and smiled. He knows that Lisa's favourite dish in Seoul and everytime she's sick, she always craves for it.

"What are you doing?". He asked the brunette as Jennie started to take out some medicines

"I picked up some medicine for Lisa".

"Why so many?".

Jennie sighed. "I don't really know if she a disease or her allergies attacked her again so I bought every possible medicine she could need".

Bambam smiled, she really cared for her blonde friend. Both of them are lucky that they had each other.

"I don't think you'll need any of those though". Bambam said and Jennie looked at him confused. "All the medicines she needs is you".

The brunette chuckled a bit and playfully slapped his arm before carrying the tray of food and medicines and walking upstairs to Lisa's room.

She knocked three times and when she heard Lisa say a weak 'come in', she made her way inside.

Lisa on the other hand was killing Bambam in her mind for he had done nothing to stop Jennie.

"J-Jennie?". Lisa coughed. "What are you doing here?". She coughed again.

Jennie's heart sank as she saw how weak and vulnerable Lisa's state is.

"Aww Lili". Jennie started as she made her way next to Lisa's bed, placing the tray on the bedside table and sweating next to Lisa, making sure to place a comforting hand on her forehead to check her temperature. "Baby, you're so hot".

Lisa chuckled weakly, "I'm aware of that". She joked and Jennie playfully hit her on the head.

"Stop messing around with me Manoban. You still had a lot of explaining to do. Why haven't you told me that you are allergic to caramel?". Jennie started to lecture Lisa as she slowly feed her the gamjatang dish she bought. She helped Lisa eat and drink her medicine before playing a movie.

The two watched the movie, cuddled on Lisa's bed, Jennie making sure that Lisa was in a comfortable position. Her head was on top of Jennie's chest as her right arm was wrapped around the brunette's waist. Jennie was combing her golden locks while her other hand was caressing her cheek.

Even though Lisa didn't want to see her like this, she was glad that she did because she couldn't get to cuddle Jennie if she didn't.