Chapter 52

"So Chichu told me that I should get her all of these kinds of food, some movies, a new pair of pajamas and tampons. What on earth is a tampon?". Lisa asked the older girl that earned her a smack from Seulgi.

"I know what a girl that's suffering from her period wants, no need to tell me. I'm a girl too". Seulgi said as she pushed the cart to the alley where personal care products are placed. "And a tampon is what we girls use when we where on our period".

"But I'm a girl too! I should know these kind of stuff". Lisa whined, not wanting Seulgi to lead their grocery shopping.

"But since you don't since you don't have what we have". Seulgi said and Lisa couldn't help but blush. This was the first that Seulgi pointed out Lisa's difference from the other girls, and she can't help but feel embarrassed about it. Seulgi noticed that Lisa felt uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way".

Lisa shook her head. "It's fine, let's just finish this so I could see my baby and take care of her!".

Seulgi smiled. Lisa really loves Jennie.

--

With half an hour of shopping and half an hour of driving, Lisa reached the Kim's residence, carrying 2 bags on each hand as she got out of the car. She rang the doorbell and soon she was greeted by a smiling Hye-soo Jennie's mom.

"Well hello there Lisa". She greeted. "What brought you here sweetie?".

Lisa smiled and said. "I've heard Jennie is having trouble with something today so I came here as fast as I can and bought everything that could help ease the pain". Hye-soo awed. She never met somebody as caring and loving like Lisa to her daughter. She let the blonde in and both of them made their way to the kitchen.

"Well I think Jennie is fast asleep now, so if you really are planning to surprise her, it would totally work". Hye-soo said and patted the blonde's shoulder. "I'll be just in my room if you need help, Okay? Goodluck". And with that Hye-soo left Lisa alone in the kitchen. (Oh no 😂)

"Right, time to work!". She announced to herself as she took the products inside the paper bag out. She place two pints of milk ice cream inside the fridge, she set variety of junk foods, chocolates and potchi candies aside and she started to make a Samgyetang (chicken soup) for her love.

As she was stirring the soup, her phone beeped.

(Jisoo - 12:21 pm) so how'd it go? You got everything I told you to bring?

The blonde texted back a 'yes' before focusing her attention to her cooking. Even though she was already a great cook, she knows that she had to impress her girlfriend since she was sick.

As Lisa was busy chopping the chicken, another text was received. She looked at her phone and saw that it was Seulgi.

(Seulgi - 12:32 pm) tell me the details after Lis!

Lisa just shook her head at her friend's text. The older girl teasing her about having sex with her girl even though she's on her period. Of course, Lisa was disgusted by it. She won't force Jennie to do anything she wants unless she wanted to do. She respects the girl's decision, she may or may not like how it will turn out, she still respects the brunette.

(Lisa - 12:43 pm) stop being so dirty minded Kang Seulgi! Shut up now cause I'm in the middle of cooking.

As she pressed send, as if on cue, the water started boiling which means that the soup was all done and ready to be served. She took out the bowl and put half on it. After that, she got the utensils out and some tissue. Then she rummaged through one of the paper bags and got out two tablets, one for Jennie's massive headache and one for her abdominal pain. Lisa was indeed glad that she didn't have to experience this kind of pain since she had a dick instead of a vagina so she thanked the God for that.