Chapter 1

3rd POV

Baseball bats. Knives. And even Guns.

They, who hold these dangerous things, surround the poor wounded boy. Blood puddles everywhere and ripped clothes are all he .wore.

He panted faster and louder than before, covering his right wounded eye.

"Give up already. It's as simple as that."

The guy with a red mohawk hair and leather black jacket said with pure evil. The boy struggled to get up and finally he stood straight and tall.

"Hit me, kill me, give me your best shot, but mark my words, I won't let you harm him ever!"

And as that said everything went to pure darkness.

Harry's POV

"Time to get up!! Harry!!"

My mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned and rubbed my eyes to regain my vision. I sat up and started to yawn. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"It's that time of year again huh?"

I said to myself. The time of year where you get up early and fix your bag. That time of year where you read really thick books and try to find the hidden midden of all those math symbols. One word: School.

Time sure flies by fast when you are having fun. The last time I check I was at the beach swimming and diving and such.

After a nice cold shower, I went to put on my clothes. I put on my plain black t-shirt and skinny jeans. I grab my shoes and my varsity jacket and went downstairs for breakfast.

I see my dad flipping through the pages on the morning newspaper while my mom is cooking breakfast. It smells like eggs and bacon.

Gemma isn't here with us. She's now in college and we rarely get to see and hung out with her when it's summer and so.

I sat down at the table and waited for mom to finish her cooking.

"Ready for school honey?"

"Not really mom."

My dad lowered the newspaper for him to see me. He gave me a confused look and said "What's wrong? Over the summer you said you can't wait to get to school and now you completely changed your mind."

He's right. I did said that. I did regret it though. Something happened to me ove rthe past days that made me change my mind. But I knew that going back in time is impossible.

I just shrugged it off and started to eat. After eating I got up and got my bags. I bid my farewells to my parents and started to run off to school.

Louis's POV

"Where are they?!"

I started searching under my bed but no luck. I ran through the whole house to find it but it seems to be nowhere to be found.

"Mom! Have you seen my glasses?!"

"Oh you mean your fake ones? Daisy and Phoebe got them while your were in the showers."

What?! No this can't be. Why did my mom even... nevermind! It's not the time to be thinking over why my mom wouldn't mind, my problem here is where are they!

"Fizzy, have you seen Daisy and Phoebe anywhere?"

"Nope but I think they are outside."

"Thanks!"

I went out to find them. What luck I have, I finally found them but where are my glasses? I went near them and asked.

"Hey Daisy, Phoebe, where are my glasses?"

"Lottie took them and is searching for you right now."

Seriously?! Are my family really playing a prank on me or what? I need to find Lottie before I'm gonna be late for school, and on the first day too!

I went inside the house and tried to find Lottie. This house seems to be bigger than it looks like. I knocked on her door and suddenly it bursted open.

"Lottie I know you have my glasses with you. Where are they?"

"They're here. I've been trying to find you."

She said handing them out to me. I gave her a sigh of relief and took it from her before she moved her hands away from me.

"After you gave me Zayn's phone number."

Lottie will always be Lottie. She has always got a thing for Zayn -- even though he and Perrie are already in a relationship -- I groaned in frustration and glared at Lottie. She gave me her 'oh so sweet smile' and doesn't want to give it to me.

"I would though if I wouldn't tell on dad that you had been dating some boys lately. You know how he is when it comes to you and boys."

Lottie's mouth dropped and glared at me. I smirked at her knowing that it's my victory not hers.

"Ugh! Here. Just don't tell dad okay?"

"Sure."

I grabbed the glasses from her hand and put them on. I looked over at the mirror and fixed myself once again. I see my white shirt with a black vest on and some black slacks and shoes to match with.

Even though I don't want to wear these I need to.

I looked at the time and I realized I'm late for school. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag.

"You don't want to eat your breakfast?" my mom asked.

"No mom! I'm lat for school maybe next time!"

"Okay honey!"

And with that I ran off as fast as my legs could carry. I hope my first fay wouldn't turn out like a hell of a horror house. I have had enough problems in my life.

------------------------------

Hey guys! thanks for reading my new story. This is actually dedicated to all you directioners out there especially to the Larry shippers.

I hope you liked it. Leave a comment and a vote if you do and would be awesome if you even share it to your friends.

Thanks! and bye for now!