Chapter 3

3rd POV

Louis fell down to the hard ground as the whole audience suddenly panics and scream out their lungs. Harry suddenly stood up and looked for the source of the loud banging sound.

"Help!!"

Harry heard from the stage. He saw Niall holding Louis' arms over his shoulders. He ran past the crowd until he went up to the stage. He saw blood from Louis' clothes and he tried to help Niall.

"Let's take him to my car. We'll take him to the hospital."

"Got it."

Niall answered. They went out of the school and went inside Harry's car. Before Harry started his car, he saw a worried Liam coming out of the doors of the school. He rolled the windows down and called Liam.

"Where have you been?!"

Liam asked. "Get in the car! It's an emergency!" Liam nodded and went at the passenger's seat infront. He looked at the back and saw Niall holding an unconscious Louis.

"What happened? Why's there blood all over his clothes?"

"I think he's been shot."

Harry said nervously. He drove faster to the hospital and called for nurses to help Louis. After they took Louis in the emergency room, they waited outside for the doctor's news.

Liam's POV

What happened here? Why was there a sound of a gunshot at the auditorium? I'm confused. I watch movies with guns and killings but never this. It's way different than on tv.

Harry went near the blonde guy. He looks like our age but I've never seen him before.

"Hey man thanks for helping me with Louis out."

"It's a pleasure but I have to ask. Why was he shot?"

He bit his lip and let out a deep exhale from his mouth. He looked at me then to Harry then opened his mouth.

"It's them. They came to seek revenge for Louis."

"Them? Them who?"

"It's a long story. I need Louis' permission before I tell you."

Niall's POV

I've never realised that they'd find him here. It's been 4 years before it happened. I know Louis didn't mean to do it, well yeah he would kick someone's ass but never kill a person.

The doctor came out of the emergency room to tell us the news.

"What happened? Is he alright?"

I asked the doctor. He looked at us then said "He's fine. There are some minor injuries on his chest but it's a good thing his heart is not affected. I'll leave you here. If you would excuse me gentlemen."

Then he left without a single word.

Louis's POV

I blinked my eyes to regain my vision. I looked at my surroundings. A screen showing my heart rate, some devices and a long tube from my hand going up to a package liquid thing.

Am I in a hospital? What happened? What's going on? I heard a loud screeching sound at the door. I turned around to look who it was and it was Ni with...... some boys. Wait who are they? Why are they here? I'm confused. Can someone please explain this to me or my mind will blow up.

"Hey Ni what happened?"

"Let me explain."

He said. He nodded to the other two boys and they nodded back. They went outside to give us some privacy. He got a chair and sat beside me. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"They have come back Lou. After 4 years they still want to get revenge from you."

No. Please tell me this isn't true. I wasn't at my state back then. Someone please tell me this isn't true. Someone please.

Harry's POV

Liam sat next with me at the bench. He putted his arm over my shoulders and gave me a smile.

"You did good mate."

"Yeah. I don't know but.... my mind is not in it"s state right now. I mean it's been only the start of a new school year and things suddenly started to change."

I said to Liam. He nodded and is about to tell something when the door suddenyl flung open. We looked at the boy and he gave us a huhe smile. He came near us and said.

"Lou wants to talk to you in private."

He said to me. I nodded and stood up from where I sat. I grab hold of the handles to open the door. But before I flung it open I turn around and asked.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"The name's Niall. Niall Horan."

He smiled. I smiled back and opened the door. I felt an uncertain feeling. Like my whole life is going to change.

-----------------------

YES!!!FINALLY THE THIRD CHAPTER!! I was actually about tp publish it awhile ago but .then SOMEONE!! deleted some words when I was eating dinner.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it. Leave a vote and a comment. Share with friends who are Niam, Larry AND Zouis fans. We will ge to the Larry moments I promise. Bye!