Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"Hey mate!"

Liam shouted from afar, running towards me. He's the same as always. Despite the problems he had when he was a baby until now he would just put a smile on his face. That's something I don't have but wanted to.

"How's summer?"

"Terrible."

His eyes widened and he standed there frozen for some minutes. The bell rang signaling us to go to the auditorium for the introduction for the start of a new school year.

"Well.... uhmm.... come on mate! There won't be any seats left."

He pulled my arm and dragged me inside the auditorium.

Louis's POV

Yes, finally made it. Good thing the bell didn't start yet. Okay, now where's my speech. Every president of each clubs need to give a speech in order for students to join them. I hope some people are going to join the drama club. I'm so exc--

WHERE'S MY SPEECH?!?!

Oh right! It's at my desk! How can I be so forgetful. This day keeps on getting worse and worse by the minute!

"Yo Lou!"

I heard a voice that echoed through the walls, I turned around to see a blonde haired, blue eyed boy. Niall Horan. We've been bestbros since the beginning of highschool. Despite his age, his IQ made him skip some grades. Lucky right?

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot my speech. And I don't have enough time to make one!"

Niall gave me a disappointing look. Well I'm sorry if I'm a little forgetful. I glared at him and he just smiled.

"You know you're smart than you think Lou. You can make your own speech without even realizing it."

I can't actually. My mind doesn't work that way. I don't just make one along the way, it's too difficult. As if I'd say 'The wonderful world of acting has many different colors. These colors represent the emotions a certain story holds. Acting is---' wait I think I just did.

"See what I told you! Now just relax your mind and you can do it."

I hate it when he is always right. He matured over the summer. He's not like the Niall that I used to know. The one that laughs out loud, drinks all night and parties hard. Maybe it's because of the truth he recently discovered.

(Let's just presume that Selena is a bad girl. I'm sorry but you may hit me later)

Selena Gomez. They had been together for 2 years. I didn't see it coming. After the night of Niall's birthday he found that Selena has been dating a guy behind his back. Of course, as his bestbro, I'm there to ease of the pain. But he is not fully recovered yet, I can tell.

"I have to get going Ni. See you later."

"Sure. Bye."

I waved to him and went off.

3rd POV

As students started to find their places around the auditorium, a certain masked student came in through the crowd. No one cared who this masked person is but he is up to no good. He hid himself at the back of Harry and lowered his head for no one to see.

"Welcome students! Today, we will officially start the school year with a big smile and strong will. Now as you all might know that the school is now accepting--"

And the principal goes on with his speech.

Louis's POV

After the principal's boring speech -- I may be a nerd but I don't like boring things -- he announced that the president's of every club are now going to give their own speeches.

Starting of with the board games club. Then came the spikers club aka the volleyball club, basketball, arts, then next is the drama club. This makes me more nervous. I went out of the backstage and cleared my throat.

I see many people sleeping and staring at me with sharp eyes like daggers trying to pierce my body. Well here goes.

My shoulder suddenly started to bleed.

------------------------------------------------

Ohh!! A cliffhanger! Haha I'm sorry I'm just a little excited. Ok, so as promise I updated, hope you all like this chapter.

Leave a vote and a comment it would really help me. And maybe at least share this to your friends who are also Larry shippers (and Niam shippers *wink*) so that's it for chapter 2! bye!