Chapter 4

Harry's POV

As I went inside I stopped at my tracks. All I could see is a sobbing boy infront of me. I can feel my heart break a little. I tried to go outside but my feet are frozen in place. The boy's head shot up to look at me. He quickly wiped his tears and got his glasses.

"Uhmm... Hi... Thanks for saving me back there."

God, that voice, it makes my heart melt and I don't know why. "No problem. It's what I do.."

"You jump infront of a bullet for anyone? Man so you're that kind of a hero." He chuckled then suddenly went to silent. His eyes became dark with sadness. He's thinking too much right now maybe I'm interrupting him.

"You know I could just go if you're not feeling a bit well yet. I just came to check up on you."

"No please do stay. How can I ever repay you for saving me? Is that to formal to ask? Well anyways I wish I could just stop."

"Stop? what do you mean stop?"

"Maybe... Just maybe.."

"You know what you two boys need to get some rest. Long day you had and your bodies need some energy for you to wake your ass up tomorrow.." Niall interrupted us with his hands cross to his chest leaning at the wall.

"Well if it isnt the blondie... Got some...." Louis coughed a little "info?"

"Oh yeah... Got some for ya and it's a good one."

Louis looked at me with a smile showing his dimple. Can't believe he has a dimple. "Nice talk we had. You should go and give us a little private time."

"Uhmm.. Okay sure.." And so I left.

Louis' POV

"God I would sure tap that ass.."

"Niall get your head out of your anus and focus. I've been in some bloody hell pain and I want to take my revenge on the bitch who did it."

Niall chuckled a little and got a seat beside my bed. "Oh you will surely love who did this. You know very well who."

"Him again. What? Is he still whinning about how I killed his crazy girl again?" And believe me I wouldnt want to get back at that moment again.

"Who even likes getting their girlfriends killed by their ex-bestfriend?"

"Yeah but you know why I killed her. It maybe slightly my fault but all the blame should be his not mine."
----------
A/N: I'll just leave this here. SUPER DUPER SHORT I KNOW... But hey it's all I got for now. So so so so so busy if you ask me..

Hope you like it and if not I'm sorry.

Vote and also comment on how I'm doing with my story. It could be this one or my other works just ask me anything also.

Thank you for the support I get even if I'm in a 100 year old hiatus damn.

See you someday(?) I guess

Bye :)