Chapter 4

Finally, he was cornered in the bathroom, He didn't even look fazed by Jackson pushing him into the wall. If anything he looked annoyed as hell. The expression on his face shocked them, the Stiles they knew would look terrified and start mumbling out nonsense. 

"Get the hell off me," Stiles growled as he glared at the wolf, and Jackson's eyes flashed blue, and this caused Stiles to drop the glamour on his eyes, they turned into green feline eyes, and this shocked Jackson, being the only one who could see them. 

"What the hell was that?" Jackson asked as he pushed Stiles harder into the wall. Stiles was starting to get more irritated. He really wished he could reveal his skills, but he couldn't yet. 

"I'm just a human, Jackson. Can you please get the fuck off me, you're hurting me!" Stiles finally screamed at the boy, who finally realized that he was indeed squashing Stiles into the wall. 

"What do you want?" He asked once he composed himself, by straightening up his jacket and shirt. 

"Who's jacket is that?" Scott asked as he looked at it, Scott could tell it wasn't Stiles's by the scent, the scent was sweet, like caramel, with a splash of pine, and something bitter.  That's when he realized what it was. The faint smell of blood on the jacket was making it smell bitter. 

"A friend's," Stiles answered, making sure his heart was steady. He wasn't going to tell them shit about his fiancee or his best friends.

"And why is there a faint smell of blood on it?" Isaac asked as he tilted his head in confusion, he was quicker than Scott to figure out what the bitter smell was. 

"Well, my friend was shot in this jacket," Stiles said, which wasn't a complete lie, he wasn't just shot in this jacket, he was also stabbed in this jacket. 

They wolves listened to his heart and he was telling the truth. Now they were a little worried about who Stiles was hanging out with. They started wondering why he was shot and hoe Stiles knew this friend. 

"Where did you meet him?" Scott asked him as he looked at his old best friend. 

"When I was little I lived in New York, and he was my neighbor." The wolves listened closely and again it was the truth, what else is Stiles hiding from them? 

While they were a little distracted, Stiles snuck out of the bathroom and ran outside since it was the end of the day. He didn't want to go back there until Alec, Jace, Izzy, and Clary was there.