Chapter 11

As Derek walked farther in, Isaac looked angry as he looked at the alpha. Lydia was also pretty angry as well. 

"Who said you could come into this house?" Sheriff Stilinski said as he looked at Derek right in his eyes. 

"Sheriff, you may be the sheriff of this town, but in the supernatural world, we are the sheriff," Derek said as he pointed between himself and Scott. 

"Actually, the Shadowhunters are the sheriffs of the supernatural world," Jace said as he basically squared up to Derek, as she stood in front of the group. 

"Yeah, and where are they now?" Derek asked as he looked around the group of teens, then he stared at Stiles. 

Stiles just sneered at him. 

"You're looking at them," Alec said as he pointed out his runes on his arm, and then he looked at Stiles, who had not let his rune go, "Babe, release your rune." 

Stiles then continued to pull out his Stele and run it over his hand, and then all of a sudden his runes appeared. 

"What are Shadowhunters?" Isaac asked as he looked at Stiles. He obviously didn't want to talk to Derek. 

"They protect the humans from the truth of the shadowhunter world, and they also protect the supernatural creatures, if need be," Jace answered for him as he still stared Derek down, who was a little taller than him. 

"Hey, I have a question, what was the real reason you kicked me out of the pack?" Stiles asked as he looked between Scott and Derek. 

They both then looked at one another and they looked kinda scared to say. 

"You going to tell us?" Izzy asked as she walked in from the kitchen, with Clary following her, along with Magnus, who must've been helping them read his info on Deucalion. 

"Well..."