Chapter 8

"Fiance?" Scott questioned as he looked at Alec and the rest of the new people in Stiles's house. And then Lydia looks like she is considering to cry. Probably because Stiles sais he loved her so much before he left, and now he is engaged. 

"Yes, this is Alec Lightwood," Stiles said as he wrapped his arms around the man, who was smiling down at him. 

"And who are the best friends?" Isaac asked as he tried to process everything he's heard in the last 10 minutes. 

"This is Jace Wayland, Clary Fairchild, Izzy Lightwood, and Magnus Bane," Stiles said as he pointed to each one. Then Magnus spaced out for a minute, then looked straight at Stiles, and Stiles then felt it too. 

"Why are they coming here?" Magnus asked as he looked around the room, then he started to stare at Scott, Isaac, and Lydia, "They led them here."  

"Are you sure?" Jace asked as he pulled out his Stelle and blade. This made Scott, Isaac, and Lydia all take defensive positions. 

"Yes, they Alpha pack will be here in 5 minutes," Stiles stated as he pulled out his double blades, and Alec reached behind the rocking chair and pulled out his bow and arrows. 

Izzy's whip hit the ground as she looked at the back door just in case, and Clary's dagger slide out od her jacket, and she too turned to the back door. 

That's when his dad entered the room, and his fingers were sparkling blue. 

"Ready kids?" His dad asked as he looked towards the back door as well.  

And then all hell broke loose in the Stilinski family home.