Chapter 5

Stiles went straight home after being cornered in the bathroom, he was more pissed off than anything. They thought that they needed answers, who gave them the right to think they've earned to get answers?

They kicked him out and now they want answers, 'Well, they should've thought about that when they kicked me out of the pack', Stiles thought as he walked into his house.

"Hey, Sti, why did Derek stop by and tell me that your jacket smelled like blood?" He heard his dad ask him from the kitchen, so he walked in there. 

"The pack cornered me in the bathroom at school, and I guess they could smell Alec's blood from when he was stabbed a few months ago," Stiles explained as he sat in front of his dad, at the kitchen table. 

"Oh, he made it seem like it was fresh and you were hurt," His dad said as he got back to his work, as Sheriff, he had to bring his work back home and go over it. 

Stiles then walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed some stuff to make a sandwich, he quickly made it then he went up to his room. He had to do stuff tonight, and by stuff, he has to stake out the Alpha pack's place.  

He took a quick shower, then he put on a black long sleeve shirt, with the leather jacket over it, and put on black ripped skinny jeans, with his black Doc Martens. He quickly got his blade and put it inside his rune, and then put his gun in his waistband. 

"Are you going out?" His dad asked him as he walked down the stairs and to the front door. Stiles turned and saw his dad was now resting in his recliner, watching tv. 

"Yes, I still have a mission to do for the clave," Stiles replied as he walked out the front door. His dad sighed, his son was probably going to get killed, but he had to remind himself that his son was trained and raised by some very skilled shadowhunters. 

Stiles quickly found the hideout, and he used a spell he learned from Magnus to make him seem like he wasn't there. He made his way into the hideout and found that the pack wasn't there, he quickly searched the place, not knowing how long they will be gone. 

He quickly made his way back outside, as soon as the Alpha pack got back. He quickly hid behind an abandoned car and waited for all of them to go inside. He watched as the twins were the last to go in. He let out a sigh of relief and then ran to his car. 

He then made his way home and climbed in through his window, so he didn't disturb his dad. 

But he didn't know he was being watched, well he wasn't being watched specifically, more like the house was being watched.