Prologue

before I start writing this, I want all of you to know that I am terribly sorry if this story offends you in anyway. All I am trying to do is experiment and expand my creativity. (I have also wanted to write this kind of story for a while) please enjoy my story! This story also has abuse and depression. Sorry if you are not comfortable with it. 

~BeanPadd2283

Ever since I was little I can always remember I was beaten. In fact, I can't remember a time when I wasn't. For a time, I had no idea why, but after a visit to my problem I soon knew why. I am the contain for the 9 tailed fox, Kurama. My father, the 4th Hokage, sealed him in me. And I hate my father for that. He thought I would be a hero, he thought wrong. Quite the opposite really. As long as I can remember I was bruised, cut, scarred, burned, and even raped. Only one person, besides Kurama or Jiraiya, loved me. That was Jiji, the 3rd Hokage. He talked with me and made me feel safe. He would make me forget, even if it was just for an instance, that I was okay. He helped me with my depression, my anxiety, my insomnia. He is like a grandfather I never had. It's not like anyone cares anyway. All my friends are fake. My sensei's have to be nice. Jiraiya, my godfather and my sensei, was another person who helped and loved me, but he is not here often. I am constantly struggling with things, and Kurama is good support, but I feel so isolated and alone. Please can someone help me?