~Part 5~

hey, people, I am so fricken sorry for not updating is so damn long. I got really bored with this and just started watching anime and reading stories on wattpad. so sorry for the wait, but here is my new chapter... so um... yea.

Naruto's POV

I'm so tired and my head hurts, I really don't want to train, but of course, the old fox won't let me off the hook until I do. I arrive at the training grounds and summon one of the fox's from the fox summoning contract Kurama gave me a few years ago.

"Hello, Naruto-sama!"

"Hello, Teko! Would you like to train with me, and focus on our team ninjutsu?"

"I would love to Naruto-sama!" he turns into his human form which is a 14-year-old boy with a freckled face, chestnut eyes, and soft coffee brown locks of hair. He wore simple shinobi clothing but had holes so his tail could roam freely. He has a reddish-brown tail and matching fox ears on top of his head.

"There is no need for the formalities Teko. Now, let's start training."

"Ok Naruto!"

~hours later~

"I'm tired Teko, and our training is done for today, thank you for your help, goodbye!"

"Goodbye Naruto, I would love to train more sometime!"

"Sure Teko." I smiled at him. He smiled back and I sent him back to the summoning realm. Satisfied with the training, I shunshined back home to my dump of an apartment.

But before I could do anything, shinobi and villagers alike broke down my door and started abusing me again. Knives were mixed in somewhere, and my body was coated with blood. The roots of my hair were stained red from the crimson liquid. They didn't really leave any places that weren't covered in cuts or bruises. This was such an often occurrence, he didn't even seem slightly surprised, but that didn't make it any less painful. This went on for hours until they had gotten bored and left one by one out of his house. Once everyone was gone Kurama started to heal his wounds, but most left scars from the poison blades the shinobi used, and the alcohol from the kind villagers. Great, we have the first team meeting tomorrow. Might as well put down the genjutsu, just for now to feel free and have my chakra up to full.

(don't be mad, I thought it would be cool if he had a genjutsu this whole time, and is just releasing it now, mostly bc I hadn't thought of it earlier.)

He put down the genjutsu and his features immediately started to change. His bright neon yellow hair is now a soft light yellow and longer (like his dads). His arms are now more toned and muscular than the scrawny arms. His skin became soft and his eyes had dark circles around his eyes. Without the genjutsu, the scars from his self-harm and previous beatings were shown, and his whiskers were slightly thicker. His voice became smooth and sweet, other than the scratchy weird voice. His lips became softer and more of a soft pink/red color, as with his eyelashes became long, enhancing the elegant look. Honestly, he looked more like a girl than Sakura does, and he doesn't even do anything. Although this look isn't always the best while looking like this Naruto got raped more as a child. It was already terrifying to be raped, but as a child, it's worse with his looks. He never looked like this out in public again because of his fear of getting raped more often than he already does. Lastly, he hides a black dragon earring on his left ear, that hugged the edge of it running up the side. This was a present from Gaara when he visited the sand village with Jiji. then he realized something, he could visit Gaara anytime he wanted, but he hadn't recently with everything going on. But the last time he was with Gaara, he gave him a sealing paper that allowed Naruto to shunshin to Gaara's room. He missed Gaara so much and wanted to visit, but he doesn't know if he should right now. He will try tomorrow, right now he needed to talk to Kurama.