~ Part 3 ~

Naruto's POV

I sat there in comfortable silence while Sasuke leaned against the bridge railing next to me. We sometimes engaged in conversation, but I had to weary about how I acted. I can't have him knowing of the real me.

About an hour later Kakashi came, and was yelled at by the banshee. I seriously hate her right now.

"Alright, today we will be doing the genin test."

"But sensei, we already did the test," the pink trash said with a confused, whining tone in her voice.

"That was just to weed out the people that won't be able to participate in these kind of things. Only 3 genin teams will be able to pass, out of whole class of people that passed the other test."

"Then what was the other test for?"

"To test your skills, now you guys ready?" he asked. Me and Sakura yelled enthusiastically. Sasuke just nodded his head.

"Alright, the rules and objective of this is to get the bells from me," he said holding up 2 bells, "I will set a timer for noon. When that goes off, if you don't have a bell, you fail and have to go back to the academy."

"But sensei there are only 2 bells, and there are three of us." there she goes again, asking idiotic questions. Obviously the true objective of this, he is just wording it to put us against each other. Every shinobi should know never put your comrades and friends after you, that is what scum is.

"START!" he yelled, this yelling is gonna kill me.

We all jumped into the trees and masked our chakra. Mine completely. I watched as Kakashi took out an orange book. Damn pervert.

I first want to look for Sasuke since Sakura will only help if Sasuke is involved.

I looked for body signatures with my chakra, until I found Sasuke's location and flash-stepped there. I appeared right next to him, giving him a slight jump.

"What's going on Dobe?"

"The real objective is teamwork. No normal genin can defeat a jounin, but if 3 genin gang up on a jounin we have a better chance. I need you first so I can convince Sakura to join. Of course there is only 2 bells, but if everyone works together and works as a team, none of us are going back to the academy. Plus every team has 3 students and 1 sensei, and it HAS to have that amount, otherwise it's an incomplete team."

"Okay I get the idea, why don't we get Sakura, and see if she is any help."

Just then we heard an ear piercing scream. I winced and covered my ears at the sound. We both got up and followed where the sound came from, and sure enough, there lying unconscious on the ground was an idiot pinkette.

"From what it looks like she was put under a very simple genjutsu. You can wake her up right Sasuke?" I said and he nodded. When she woke up she looked frantically around for something with her eyes wide with terror. Please, that was the most simple genjutsu there is out there, I have gone under s rank genjutsu and l still have my sanity. Well most of it.

She jumped into Sasuke's arms as soon as she saw him, and cried into his chest telling him she was glad he was okay. Me and Sasuke sweat-dropped at her antics.

"Sakura you were under a genjutsu, nothing happened to Sasuke." I deadpanned. She turned a slight pink and hid her face in embarrassment.

"Come on we have to gang up on Kakashi so we can get the bells. We can't do it on our own. You wanna join Sakura?"

"No way am I going to team up with a demon like you!" I sighed in annoyance. I am pretty much used to being called that so I stay calm at times like this, but because of this stupid idiot act I have to act hurt.

"Sakura-chan that's mean! But Sasuke already joined me so why won't you?" I ask fake hurt.

"Yeah why don't you join us? I would be really happy if you did." Sasuke said to lure her in. good move Sasuke. And as if on cue she turned a bright red and shook her head vigorously saying she will join us.

"Alright here's the plan..." (A/N I AIN'T TELLIN' Y'ALL NOTHIN'!)

Once we finished our plan, I jumped into the trees masking my chakra with Sakura somewhere different. Sasuke went to go fight Kakashi.

Sasuke's POV

This plan was brilliant, good job dobe. I went to go find Kakashi and fight him, making him think I am arrogant and fighting blindly. (well ya' kinda are tho)

I find him in a clearing reading an orange book. While masking my chakra I throw kunai just to get his attention. I got the reaction I wanted when he jumped back and threw some back. I jumped down and got into my family's taijutsu stance. We fought, exchanging punches and kicks dodging as many as I was thrown, and he dodged mine as well. Only he wasn't breaking a sweat, damn this guy is good. I made hand signs for my family jutsu and saw his eyes go wide, I smirked which gave the signal. As I was performing my ninjutsu, Sakura (on cue) came out of the bushes and held Kakashi down with chakra flowing out of her hands, letting me hit him head on with my technique.

While I Kakashi was still held down, out of the corner of my eye I saw Naruto make hand-signs lightning quick and whisper something before slamming his hands down on the ground. His hands glowed orange and roots from where Kakashi is standing shot out and grabbed the bells and they sank into the ground with the roots and disappear. I was so shocked that I just stood there staring at the blonde. How did he do that? How strong is he really? Where did he learn that? What's going on!?

"Yo, Teme, you okay?"

"Y-yeah Dobe. By the way, where did you learn that?"

"Oh it's nothing, just something I read before." he said nervously. Something was off about him. Who are you Naruto?

Naruto's POV

I think Sasuke's on to me. He saw me do one of my elemental jutsu. I'm just glad he didn't see me using it without using chakra and just controlling it on my own. I'm hoping he forgets about this and things can go back to normal. I'm trying really hard not to say 'dattebayo'. I don't want people beating me up. Ya' see, when I was 7 some villagers heard me saying dattebayo, and beat the shit out of me. I haven't said it since, out of fear that it will stick to me and the beatings will get worse.

Back to the idiotic mask...

"So did we pass sensei!"

"Well seeming you all worked together, made a plan, and successfully gotten both bells. You would pass, but only the people that do get to pass are the people who get the bells, so Naruto, who gets the bells?" I tossed one at Sasuke and one at Sakura.

"They both did more than me, all I did was retrieve the bells."

"Well that only means one thing, YOU ALL PASS!" jeez, do these people ever talk like normal, do they all have to yell? My migraine is just getting worse and worse.

I punched the air and yelled triumphantly. Sakura jumped for joy while she clung to Sasuke who smirked triumphantly.

"Congratulations on becoming team 7. First team meeting will be at the bridge at 6:30am. We will start our first mission too! Good bye my little genin!" Kakashi said enthusiastically as he shunshined away.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow!" I said as I started to walk away.

"You know demon, just because your on mine and Sasuke-kun's team doesn't mean we will be friends." Sakura said with hate. I just turned around and gave her a big fake smile and said,

"I know!" I began walking again. Internally that struck a nerve, and my chest started to hurt. I don't know why, or even what I'm feeling, but I don't like it. Keeping up this act is really frustrating. 

wow I finally updated, not that anyone cares, but anyway I updated so yeah. Bye people!

~BeanPadd2283