0. 3

Aubrie's pov
I woke up super early and I don't even know how but I did it was 7 am and I headed downstairs to get something to drink, I was looking for the cups because I didn't know where they were and I feel a slight tap on my shoulder "hey" someone said as I jump because I got scared, it was colby "you can't do that" I said "sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said with a slight smirk on his face,  I giggle, "um..where are the cups" I ask he goes and gets a cup for me and then goes into the refrigerator "what do you want we have water, juice and soda "um water" "okay" he pours the jug of water in the cup for me "thanks" I said "no problem" "so what are you doing up so early"I ask "um nothing I'm surprised I woke up early" he said "what about you" he said "I don't know" I said "well I'm about to go out to run some errands wanna come?" he asked " sure why not jus can we make a quick stop by my apartment for me to take a shower?" "yeah I'm jus gonna take a shower and I'll let you know when I'm ready" "okay"
~~~~
"okay ready to go" colby asked "yeah let's go". Before we left I left a text for katrina telling her where I went. We stopped at my house first, " hey wanna wait inside" "sure" we entered my apartment and I went inside my room and picked out my outfit for the day and I lay them out on the mini couch I have in my room.

I go and take a shower, I get out and dry my self off and walk out the bathroom with my towel still on and I walk in my room and I left my door slightly open and I get dressed and I walk out

I go and take a shower, I get out and dry my self off and walk out the bathroom with my towel still on and I walk in my room and I left my door slightly open and I get dressed and I walk out. "okay I'm ready" he looks at me up and down "okay and I like your outfit by the way" he said while giving me a wink and I had chills going down my body. We got in the car and ran some errands he had to do including picking up some supplies for a prank he was gonna do on his roommates. We got back to his house and first thing I hear is "well well where have you guys been" xepher said with a curious look on her face "just doing some errands" "oh ok well we might be going out to dinner or something wanna come later?" "sure just let me know the time" "ok well I'm going home to get dressed and stuff and katrina is gonna give us a ride so I'll be back later, devyn wanna come?" "sorry I can't I have some work to do and I think everyone's gonna be out the house except colby and aubrie" devyn said they didn't think any of it because I'm pretty sure they already ship us. Everyone was leaving the house except me and colby so me and him were just talking and we went up to his room and started watching TV. "hey since everyone is out the house wanna help me set up the prank?" he asked "um yeah that'll be fun" I said.

Colby's pov
I asked aubrie if she wanted to help set up the prank on the roommates and said yes so we were setting it up and we finished so we just went into my room and waited  because I was gonna call sam to see where he was,  "hey Sam where are you right now" "I'm getting something to eat with Jake and corey want anything?" "oh sure jus get me anything, ok well when do you think you will be back" "ok and idk 40 min" "oh ok well see ya" "ok bye"."so they will be back im 40 min so we have time" I said "okay".  I was laying down on my bed when aubrie layed down next to me on her phone and for some odd reason I really just wanted to kiss her.

Aubrie's pov
Colby was laying down on his bed scrolling through his phone so I just layed down next to him on my phone and he got up and kissed me which surprised me "why did u do that for" I said "I don't know I just really wanted to kiss you" so I got up on top of him on his lap and we started making out and things were about to get heated very quickly when my phone rang,  it just had to ring which ruined the moment I could've not answered it but it would've been a tad bit suspicious and plus it was xepher so I had to answer it, I got off of colby and I answered it "hello" I said "hey um how you holding up" "good" "oh ok well we're gonna be back later" she said "oh ok do you know where the rest of the roommates are" I asked  "they might be coming back home I think" "yeah they are" I heard someone say "okay well I'll talk to your guys later" "kk" she said.  That messed up the moment but atleast we stopped cause if that didn't stop us I don't think we would've ever stopped. The boys came back and they got pranked it ended with colby saying "WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARS!" he yelled I just started laughing "oh we'll get you back colby oh and you too aubrie you aren't safe either" corey said, "what I didn't do anything" I said giggling and I kinda felt included which felt nice.

√√√~ well I hope you liked it
I made it a little spicy
But don't worry that's jus the beginning
Love you ××emoxsenta ☠️