0.4

Aubrie's pov
The rest of the group came back home and I was still there we were in the living room watching Rick and Morty and that's when katrina announced that we were going to dinner "everyone get ready" she said but I was gonna wear the same outfit I was wearing today because going home was too extra but everyone got ready, me, xeph, and kat were already ready so we jus stayed in the living room waiting for everyone. Everyone was dressed and ready to go, kat, xeph, and Jake went with sam in his car and devyn went with corey and I went with colby. And I was just taking videos of us in the car blasting music. I swear when I'm with him my whole mood changes its crazy a good crazy though. We got to the restaurant and we had the back of the restaurant to ourselves so we all sat down, kat sat next to sam, I sat next to colby, devyn sat next to corey and Jake next to xeph. For some reason I think that xeph and jake would make a good couple. We all ordered our food and I just ordered something simple and so did everyone else, "so kat why did you all of a sudden wanna go out to dinner?" xeph said "yeah how come" I said "okay well I was thinking since we're a group, I spoke to all the roommates and we thought why not just move in, us being a group an all" "what are you serious" me and xeph said looking at eachother "I mean yeah it's all up to you guys, so what do you say?" "and "plus I'll be living there too of course " she said smiling I looked at xeph then we looked back at them "why not" we both said we all got so hype and plus I'll be closer to colby I said to my self. Colby looked at me and smiled and not to sound mushy or anything but his smile is literally everything. We were laughing and talking having a good time and all, then colby put his hand on my thigh, I'm pretty sure my face expression was suspicious I looked at colby and he looked at me and smiled and bit his lip I swear that turned me on but I definitely wanted to finish what we started in the room. We finished the rest of our dinner and went back home the group was in the kitchen talking and what not but me and colby were in the living room watching family guy, "um colby" I said while he looked up at me "yeah" "so why did you put your hand on my thigh" i asked he started laughing "um I don't know I guess I just wanted to" he said with a smirk on his face "why is that you always have a smirk on your face" I said "I mean I don't know" he said "yeah ok" "wanna go over there" he said pointing at the kitchen "sure" he got up and pulled out his hand so I can grab his and get up. We went in the kitchen and they were just talking, "okay so when y'all wanna move in?" Sam asked "I don't know it's up to y'all" katrina said "well I'll have to bring my stuff and I sort of have alot of stuff but not alot if that makes sense"I said with a giggle, "okay so why don't we do this colby will help you get your stuff Sam will help me and Jake would help xeph and if corey and devyn wanna help they can is that all right with y'all?" she asked "its all good with me" I said  "yeah same here" xeph said "so when exactly are we gonna do this?" I asked "um I don't know tomorrow if you want or the next day" xeph said "okay I'm good with that" katrina said "yeah me too" I said. So we were all gonna move in tomorrow officially, I think I'm gonna go home though.  "so I'm gonna go home and tomorrow I'll just call colby to come when I have everything packed" "okay sounds good, I'm gonna go home too, are you xeph" kat said "yeah" "okay want Sam to give you a ride cause your apartment isn't that far it's a block away from mine" "okay what about you aubrie" "um I don't kno-" "I'll give her a ride" colby said before I could even finish my sentence "okay you sure" I said "yeah it's not a trouble" "okay" I said. We left the house together and everyone went their separate ways, colby opened the car door for me and I got in, "so should I give you my number for tomorrow so you can call me" he asked "yeah what is it" I took out my phone, " it's 949-***-****" "okay I got it", we got to my apartment. "well this is me" "yeah" he said "um well have a good night rest" he said smiling "yeah you to" I said and looked at him then back at the window, he put his hand on my face to turn it and kissed me. "wow ok" I said "yeah I've just been waiting to kiss you" he said looking at me and I'm pretty sure he was enjoying watching me blush cause I was blushing pretty hard, "okay well I'll see you tomorrow" "goodnight" he said. I got out the car and was walking up the stairs and stopped at the door then I turned around to wave, he waved back and I went to my apartment then he drove off,  I took a shower and everything and I wanted to call him so I called, "hey,  I said,  it's aubrie" "oh hey" he said, we just stayed on the phone all night on face time and we fell asleep on the phone together.

~~sorry for not updating
in two days I think but this chapter
Isn't much but hope you still
Enjoyed it love you guys.
-emoxsenta💜