Date Or Play

I straighten my little black dress in the mirror. I am very much aware that the dress is short leaving very little to the imagination. That's exactly what I need.

I hate that I have sold myself to this level but I can't let anything happen to either the family business or estate. My parents while very tough on me, mean the world.

Grabbing my silver crystal purse, I head downstairs.

Rocky has his back to me with his phone in his hand. Probably hiding another secret.

When my heels click against the wooden floor, it draws his attention forcing him to turn and watch me. A subtle smirk appears on his face and he scans my body. I watch as his eyes move up my body and then down.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, his hand reaches out and I grab it. He places a subtle kiss on my cheek. "You look incredible."

I smile. "Thank you," I say. "You don't look too bad yourself."

With my arm linked around his, Rocky guides us outside to a limousine. The driver waits by the front of the car giving a subtle nod to Rocky.

Rocky opens the door for me as I get in and then follows behind me. He sits next to me, my hand in his but he doesn't do a thing.

I expected him to at least make a move if not possibly find myself in bed with him. Although the idea disgusts me, I need him to fall head over heels for me so when I break his heart he knows exactly how mine currently feels.

This gentleman act doesn't work in my favour.

Leaning forward, I press a subtle kiss on his lips. It takes Rocky by surprise but he moves his hand to rest on my thigh. I run my hand down his face until I get to the top button of his shirt. I attempt to unbutton the thing but his hand wraps around my fingers. "I think we should have dinner first," he says.

I frown. As if he really is a gentleman. If anything, he should be jumping on the opportunity.

Sitting quietly next to him, I think of ways to get a reaction out of him. I'm already going to hell for dropping to his level, may as well go all out.

His hand still rests on my thigh, but that's about it. I watch him from the corner of my eye but there's nothing, no sly action, nothing. He just looks straight ahead and I find it hard to believe this is the same Rocky I knew in high school. The Rocky girls used to throw themselves at, and he wouldn't even try.

I freeze.

That's sort of what's happening here. He's not even trying and I am completely throwing myself at him. I wonder if he knows and maybe that's why he plays it off nonchalantly.

When we get to the restaurant, Rocky helps me out of the limousine and the valet take over. He loops my arm around his and we approach the entrance.

Before even stepping in, we're stopped at the door. "So nice to see you again, Mr Hamilton. Please let me guide you and madam to your seat," the gentleman says before we're shown to our seats.

The red and gold of the restaurant really draw out the elegance of the place. This would be considered fine dining and for Rocky, a place to bring the chicks. I didn't miss the gentleman's words when he showed us to our seats. Rocky has been here before.

Rocky picks the menu up but doesn't open it, instead he looks at me. "You're looking incredible tonight, I can't seem to take my eyes off of you."

I hold the menu up high as I roll my eyes in hopes that the menu covers me. Up until a few minutes ago he wouldn't even look at me. The whole damn drive here, he was looking either forward or out the window and any advances I had made were pushed away. He is so full of shit.