•×1ו

It wasn't unusual for the Beacon Hill police to be at the high school lately. It became a common sight. But this school morning was a different sight.

The sheriff came by himself --well not exactly-- as someone new came in with him.

A tall but slim boy with long Raven black hair and dark brown eyes, they almost look black. He walked behind the sheriff and you can obviously tell the boy was taller than the Sheriff.

To add to his dark demeanor he wore a leather jacket with a snake on the back with the words "South Side Serpents" embedded. He wore dark blue jeans with black boots. Then he wore black shirt with a black and dark blue checkered flannel under his jacket.

"That's the snake worshipper!" Stiles hissed to his group of friends. They turn and see the boy who walked by.

"He's hot in a dark and mysterious way." Lydia commented as looked at the boy up and down.

"He's not! You know what he called me last night? He called me a Chihuahua. Chihuahua!" Stiles snaps completely annoyed with the boy.

"Stiles." Mr. Stilinski spoke as his son jumped into the air and turns around. Sweet Pea stood behind the sheriff with a couple of papers in his hands.

"Dad, hey! Sweet Pea." Stiles forcefully spoke to the latter, an obvious fake smile plastered on his face.

The sheriff sighs as he turned and asked if Stiles would show him around the school. "Sweet Pea this is Stiles's friends: Scott." He paused and motions to the boy standing beside Stiles.

"Lydia." Sweet Pea looks to the strawberry blonde who he practically toward over. She sends him a smile just like Scott.

"Issac." The curly haired boy nods to the leather clad boy. He seemed to be the only one that was almost as tall as Sweet Pea.

Then the sheriff motions to the last person a girl with black hair. "Allison." The girl smiles at the boy as Sheriff then told Sweet Pea about riding home with his son.

"I'll see you both later." Mr. Stilinski spoke walking away. The group said their byes and turned to the new kid.

"Sweet Pea, listen-"

"Later Chihuahua."

Sweet Pea walks past him without another word. Stiles scoffs motioning to the retreating figure, "See! Evil!!" The others roll their eyes at Stiles overdramatic tactics.

Sweet Pea walks down the hallway as he looked over his schedule. As he looked down at his paperwork looking over his information.

Of course he wasn't oblivious to the students looking at him and moving out of his way. He didn't care, he knew he looked intimidating.

•••

"Hey, you're Sweet Pea right?" A voice behind the boy spoke. He turns around and saw Scott looking at him. "Why?" He spoke, he didn't want to make friends here. He only wanted to finish school then go back to his home town.

"I'm Scott, Stiles friend. Uh, I was just wondering if you would like to sit with is at lunch." Scott spoke earnestly. Despite Stiles's opinion Scott was curious about the boy. He certainly looked like he didn't belong in a town like this but at the same time he looked like he would run this town.

He certainly was more intimidating than Derek. He was taller than Issac (Issac was the tallest out of the group) and that thought alone was scary.

But add a leather jacket and his tattoo you got the perfect bad boy. Hopefully he has good intentions and wasn't anything like Peter or the Hales in general.

Not to mention everyone was curious about the boy who has no past. Stiles always being the one to find out everything about someone and he didn't find anything on him.

"Nope." He responds and turns his attention to the teacher. I could hear Scott shift in his seat. I roll my eyes, I could barely stand the human Chihuahua, so imagine what his friends could be.

Once the bell rang he got up and left the class not soaring a glance at the Latino male. Just like everywhere he goes, the students move out of his way.

•••

It was lunch and Sweet Pea didn't care to join the others. Instead of heading straight to the cafeteria he turned the opposite, towards the front door.

"Sweet Pea?" Someone spoke. The boy sighs and turns around he saw the little strawberry shortcake. "Cafeteria is that way." She points behind her.

"I know and I'm heading this way." He points behind me and gets ready to turn around.

"Oh, Sweet Pea! Hey listen we're having lunch come on." Scott comes up smiling, (in his opinion Scott looked like a Spaniel with the big vulnerable eyes)

Before he could speak another word another person came up. It was Snow White (Allison who resembled the character look wise. With dark hair and fairest skin color). She too invites the new kid to lunch.

Sweet Pea sighs, "No offense but I'm not here to make friends. I'm just here to get a shitty paper that says I've wasted 12 years of my life learning and leaving this town." He walks out the door but stops halfway and turns back.

"Actually take the offense Rich kids from the Goonies." He then walks out leaving behind a stunned group.

"I like him." Lydia commented and turned back around walking to the cafeteria. The other two looks to each other.

"Stiles wasn't kidding." Allison spoke up, awkwardly. Scott nodding and they head to the cafeteria.