•×11ו

What do you do when your heart and soul has been ripped out?

What do you do when you someone you love suffers?

Do you end their misery and face the world alone?

Or

Do you let them live so you can keep them by your side?

"So did she turn?" Stiles and Cora asked.

"She should have."

•••

Deucalion struggled to breathe as he watched Gerard Argent hold a weapon that has werewolves claws on it and hit his own people.

"Your own people?" Deucalion spoke as he couldn't believe it. All they wanted was a peace, he saw how vengeful Ennis and Emmett were.

He thought if he could get a peace treaty before things escalated. But he should've known better.

Never trust an Argent.

•••

He couldn't do anything but try to make her death as less painful as he could.

So he took her to the place he had hid from hunters, it was underneath a giant root tree.

He clasped his hands with hers, he felt her pain as he took it away.

"I'm sorry." A young Derek spoke, it was the two words he meant with every fiber in his being.

He was sorry about he did.

He was sorry for hurting her.

He was sorry for be--

"I knew." Paige whispered. Derek asked her what she meant.

Maybe it was the loss of blood?

Or

Does she actually know what he is?

"I've seen things, things no one could explain." Paige spoke as she recalled the memories before meeting Derek. She continues on about how Derek always spoke weirdly.

"I knew." She spoke once again. She knew what Derek was, that he was not human.

She knew from the very beginning.

"And you still liked me?" Derek asked, scared and eager to hear her answer.

He just needed to know.

"I loved you." She spoke, honestly.

Derek held his breath, listening to her slowing heart. To see if the three words were a lie...

Nothing, she was telling the truth.

And it broke his heart. She knew what he was and yet she still chose to love him.

The most precious human being loved him --a monster.

"Stay " She whimpered as the pain grew stronger. Derek took her pain, he felt it crawl up his arm. He lost his breath as the pain became unbearable.

"I'm going to die... aren't I?" She breathes, as another wave of pain overcame her.

Derek held her closer, tears falling as she had spoken the truth. She was going to die, it was inevitable.