•×2ו

You would think a small town like Beacon Hills would be:

Safe

Decent

Innocent

Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath.

This town has a history that runs far deeper than everyone knows. But like how secrets goes it's hidden in plain sight. All you have to do is dig a little deeper and you'll find the truth.

Take the name of this little town:

Beacon Hills.

Sounds innocent,

A play on words,

And also a bit ironic considering the location of the town is in a valley.

But the irony runs deeper, so deep you'll be seeing things that go bump in the night.

Literally.

That's exactly what Sweet Pea found out when he ditched the rest of the school day.

He found his new hang out that actually a bar. With his height and his demeanor (which he knows it's just the jacket he sported at the moment) he didn't need to be 21 to enter the bar or get a stiff drink.

After spending a few hours playing pool and getting to know the bartender he left. It was actually night time and he didn't know this town very well to know which way was the house he currently resided in.

So he flipped a coin --heads-- guess he's going right. We walked down the street, some people avoiding him as he past. Either he was more tipsy than he thought but he somehow ended up at the woods.

Then again he still knew his left from his right and what up and down was, so he concluded he was just tipsy. But the longer he walked he seemed to get more sober.

Then the unexpected happened he heard a child running and whimpering. Then later faster footsteps and whoever that was, didn't care if they were heard or not.

He followed the sounds and what he saw got his mind reeling. He saw a shed and some random dude lifting the shed from the foundation.

Only this time, the dude was hairy, extremely hairy. Especially around his face and hands, except where it counts --his head.

Sweet Pea sighs as he hears the children whimper. If he didn't do anything now they were most likely going to be gobbled up like nuggets.

He looks around for something and found a large stick. Flimsy and probably won't do much damage. I toss it behind me until I finally see a bigger branch. I lift it up and I smirk in satisfaction, I run to the hairy man and swung the branch. It knocked him back as the shed crashed back to the ground.

I hear the man growl as he got up as I cringe. "Dude you fugly." I spoke he came right at me as I kick him back as hard as I could and I picked up the branch and swung at him.

He got even more mad and threw me into a tree. I groan as I felt the stinging pain. I hear the children scream as I see the guy rip up the shed and threw it away.

"Fugly got strength." I grunt as I got up and went to tackle the man. I I hear the growling increase as I threw one punch in this guy's face when suddenly someone pulls me up and away from from the hairy guy.

"Sweet Pea?!" A familiar voice asked as I turn and see puppy eyes. He looks at me worried and his phone rang.

Something wrapped their arms around me as I tense and turn around. I see two little kids, a boy and girl. I awkwardly wrap my arms around the kids.