Description

For those of you who missed the description at the beginning :

Meeting your mate, or as the case may be, mates at a party drunk is not the best way to get to know each other. 

Them leaving you in bed after sleeping with you is even less cool.

Getting rejected by a simple note that doesn't even refer to you personally is definitely worse.

But them being your future Alphas of the Blood Moon pack takes the damn cake in the history of bad situations.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what happened to Ava Smith. Being only 16 at the time, she ran without looking back. Little did she know that she was pregnant with triplets, but she made it work with her friends turned family. Fearing that her ex-mates would reject their children like they did her, her little family stayed as rogues. But they did more than just survive, they thrived. Creating the "Smith Organization" to help other rogues, Ava with her friends make the best of what could have been an awful life.

However, life apparently had a hate for Ava and got her kidnapped by a group of Hunters. Barely escaping that same group, her pups, Emma, Jackson and Ethan, are forced to go to their fathers.

Things just couldn't get worse.

How much do you want to bet?