Chapter 5

3rd Person POV-

"What do you want from me?" Angel hears an annoying voice ask waking her up from her sleep. Shaking her head softly Angel slowly opens her eyes blinking a couple of times to focus her vision.

Angel tries to move hands and feet before realizing they're tied, but surprisingly there was no vervain on the ropes. Looking around the room she notices that she was alone, but she could hear voices coming from another room.

Taking a deep breath Angel pulls at her ropes, breaking them in a couple seconds. Standing up from the chair Angel cracks her neck, stretching the rest of her body as quietly as possible. Walking around the room she looks for a way to get out without alerting the other people in the house.

She could always break a window but she assumed whoever had taken her would most likely be older, there by stronger and faster. She could also rush to the door but then she would have to go by the room where the other people were and the same problem came up. She couldn't outrun them and she couldn't outfight them so she was left with no other options.

The only thing she could do was wait, she had no idea why she was taken all she knew is that she had to find a way to get out of this alive. She had to make sure she survived, for her Mothers sake. Getting lost in her thoughts Angel didn't notice the table in front of her, bumping into it.

'Oh no,' Angel mumbles to herself backing away from the table slowly in hopes that no one noticed the sound she made.

"Look who finally woke up!" A voice says startling her and making her turn around with a jump. Looking in the direction the sound came from she noticed a man, tall with brown hair and dark eyes. Afraid Angel's eyes widen backing away from the man slowly as he walks closer.

"Please don't hurt me!" Angel shrieks holding her hands out in front of her and squeezing her eyes shut. It's silent for a moment before a loud laugh fills the air startling her for a second as she slowly opens her eyes bringing her hands down.

"She's so cute," the man yells speeding over to Angel a large childlike smile on his face. Bending down to Angels height the man removes the arms covering her face before smiling again.

"Look at her, she's so tiny!" The man exclaims to someone in the room bringing his hands up to squeeze her small cheeks. Looking at the man in front of her Angels eyes widen in surprise, this was the big, scary man who kidnapped her. He didn't look very scary.

"Trevor get off the poor girl," A woman says from the corner of the room Angel hadn't noticed before. Trevor frowns for a minute before removing his hands from her cheeks and standing up speeding over to the women a frown etched onto his face.

Trevor is just about to speak but before he can a woman enters the room, an unattractive pout on her face. Still shocked Angel looks up to see who entered the room, surprised to see her mother or at least someone who looks like her.

"Mom!" Angel yells shocked speeding over to the woman and throwing her arms around her. That's when she feels it, a heartbeat, her mother didn't have a heartbeat. Pulling away from the unknown woman Angel realizes this wasn't her mom, but if she wasn't who was she? And why did she look like her?

Looking up the clone Angel realizes subtle differences she didn't notice before, like the hair and look in her eyes.

"Who are you?" Angel asks softly, "Why do you look like my Mom?" Angel asks again angry this time at the woman.

"My names Elena Gilbert," Elena starts before Angels words settle in her mind. "Wait, Katherine is your Mom!" Elena stats in disgust backing away from the small girl like she was a virus. Angel is about to say something but before she can a knock sounds through the house.