Chapter 23

I've realized I haven't updated for a few months, which from the experience of being the reader I know how annoyed you all must be. Although, if any of you are writers I hope you understand how stressful life itself can be. Personally, I am a full honours student, who also plays volleyball on the varsity team for my school. Updating just hasn't been a top priority recently. This book is almost over as well, it'll most likely only have a few more chapters left which have been a struggle to write the past few months. I'd just like to say sorry for not updating as frequently as I probably should, I've hopefully gotten over this writer's block and should be able to keep my updates more semi-frequent. So without further ado, chapter 23!

(I hope you guys aren't too mad at me.)

3rd Person Pov -

Angel awoke to rapid knocking at her door, snapping her eyes open her hands instantly go to her stomach. Looking around the room it's darker than usual so it must be sometime around the middle of the night. She had no clock in her room so there was no way for her to know for sure. Although after being here for so long, you pick up a few tricks.

Before Angel can even get out of her bed, the door opens quickly to a worried Bonnie standing at the door. As soon as the door is opened, it's like the sound is finally released for the first time. Bonnie must have put some sort of spell on the room so she couldn't hear anything outside of it.

"We are leaving now. There is no time to explain, we have to go." Bonnie rushes out in a tone that leaves no time for argument. Grabbing Angel's hand, Angel is pulled from her bed and to her feet.

"Bonnie?" Angel whispers out, her vision spinning from getting up too fast. Without another thought to anything Angel said, Bonnie, drags Angel out of the room and into the prison-like hallway outside of it.

Angel barely has any time to look around before she is pulled into another hallway, one that this time she doesn't recognize. It looks more homey, more like something a normal person would live in. Not a prison where you would keep someone. Angel tries to drag her feet back, which you would think would work given the fact she's a one-hundred something pound pregnant women, although it did almost nothing to stop Bonnie from pulling her further along.

Before Angel as a chance to blink, she is pulled through another door. This time she's in a bedroom, Bonnie's hand still has a tight grip on her forearm. Looking around, Angel tries to look around the room further. Trying to figure out where she was. The room itself was dark, she could barely see a few feet in front of her. If there was a window in the room, there must have been dark curtains covering because she couldn't see it.

"Bonnie, where are we?" Angel asks, worried about what was going on. She still couldn't see a clock to help her figure out what time it was, although she still had the feeling it was some time between 1-3 A.M.

"Be quiet." Bonnie mumbles, trying to focus on the task at hand. Angel tries to protest, although before she can she hears the door creak behind her. Turning around, Angel realizes Bonnies didn't have a grip on her arm anymore. Hearing a set of familiar footsteps Angel watches as an even more familiar person steps forward.

"Elijah"

•✖️•✖️•

3rd Person POV (French Quarter) -

(The day before)

"Mr. Mikaelsons, there is someone here to see you." A young woman asks, walking into the study where the 3 Mikaelsons sat drinking in their own despair.

"Who is it?" Kol replies to her rather rudely, although in his defense he had taken the loss of his mate the hardest.

"A-a Ms. Bennett, Sir." The women stutters out nervously, she had been compelled to stay put and not leave the property. Although, everything else was her own 'free will', her own fear basically.