Chapter Twenty-Two

1. Via
2. Reagan
3. Max
4. Zane

5. Ronnie

That was the ranks for the top five, I didn't really know any of the others though.

But as awful as it may sound, I was very pleased when I saw that Naomi wasn't in the top ten. I know, I'm an awful human being but still. At least I won't have to look at her all throughout my Dauntless life.

"Here is some... Rainbow colored roses because I didn't know which color of flowers you liked," he scratched the back of his neck, and I let out a laugh.

"Aw, thanks," I took the flowers sniffing them, "you really didn't have to!"

"Well..." he grinned, and I gave him a hug discreetly.

"V!" Reagan slings an arm over my shoulder, "We made it!"

"Yeah, we did!" I grinned, "where's Zane?"

"I have no clue, but you know Ronnie and Max made it in, too," she groaned as I rolled my eyes.

"I know,"

"Can I go kick him where the sun doesn't shine?" She begged, "Please!"

"No," I giggled, "you can not!"

"Well," I hear a voice behind me, completely forgetting the leader that was there, "since initiation is over..."

He spun me around, dipping me down before capturing my lips with his own. I let out a squeal of surprise before he stood me back up.

"Eric," I tried to keep a straight face, "what are you doing?"

"Well... I mean, I think we're in the clear," he whispered, and I rolled my eyes to turn around.

But when I turn around, all eyes are on us. I suck in a huge breath when I see the leaders making their way over to us.

"Come with us, please," one of the males, Carter I've learned, tells us.

"Okay," I whispered, turning back around to give Eric a worried glance.

Once we're in the room, Eric and I both were motioned to sit down in the seats in front of the desk.

"So," he clicked his tongue, "are you two dating?"

"Yes," Eric says and I turn around, raising my eyebrows.

I mean, if you call sleeping in the same bed and going through your fear landscape a date, then alright, I guess.

"Well considering it's no lie that you earned your way to the top," he shrugged his shoulders, "we know that your score wasn't changed just because of your relationship,"

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard that, visibly relaxing. And in my peripheral vision, I see Eric has too.

"So," he smiled softly, "we'll let this one slide,"

"Thank you," I grinned, and he nodded his head.

"But we have another thing to discuss," he sat up straighter, I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"Yes, the other Dauntless leaders and I would like to offer you the Dauntless leadership position," he stated, and I'm sure the pure shock on my face could be very clearly seen.

"Really?" I smiled and looked over at Eric.

He looked proud, a slight smirk on but you could see the little glint in his eyes showing more emotion.

"Mhm, so...?"

"Of course," I laughed, and he stood up, me and Eric following.

"Great to hear!" He reached his hand out to shake my own, "Your training starts in one week, be prepared!"

"Okay, I will!"

"And again," he smiled, "the whole no initiate-leader thing is really just to scare everyone,"

"Really?"

"Yep,"

"I want to cook this time," I whined, and he turned around before dramatically rolling his eyes.

"Yeah..." He paused, "No,"

"Um, let me rephrase that," I laughed, "I'm gonna cook this time,"

"Liv," he moaned, "I enjoy cooking,"

"But I do too!"

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Glad you've come to your senses," I chirped before going into the kitchen, knowing where everything should be.

"Tell me if you need help with anything,"

"Alright, I will,"

"And?" I looked at him expectantly, as he kept taking bites.

He glanced up.

"Alright, I admit," he said sheepishly, "it's pretty good,"

"I knew you'd like it," I grinned.

"Yeah, yeah," he shrugged his shoulders, "I wanted to ask you something,"

"Yeah?" I asked while putting a mouthful of mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"So, you know how you spend like ninety percent of your nights over here?" I nodded my head, "Well, I mean it would save rent money and everything so would you... Maybe want to move in with me?"

I was a bit surprised, "Are you... Are you sure you want me to move in with you?"

"I mean, yeah if you want to! But you don't have to if you don't want to, only if you're comfortable with it!" 

"Okay," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Plus you're an amazing body pillow," he smirked, "did you know that you cuddle in your sleep?"

"Um... Sorry if I wake you up," a blush makes its way to my cheeks.

"No, no, you're fine!" He grinned, "Why didn't you tell me about your dad?"

"Oh... I don't know, I just never thought it was... Ya know, important," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Of course it's important!" He took my hand in his, "you can tell me anything, I'm a good listener,"

"Thanks," I smiled at him, which he returned.

"So," he smirked once again, "you're afraid of losing me?"

"Oh, come on," I rolled my eyes, "I'm afraid of losing everything that I care about,"

"Aw, that's sweet, you sure you're not Amity?" He questions and I shrug my shoulders.

"Guess I'll never know," I said softly, and he kind of gives me a look that I don't quite understand.

"I'll make sure no one ever hurts you, okay?"

"Okay,"

(This book is coming to a close, the next chapter is the last chapter... I'm working on some other projects and I'm not entirely sure when the Peter Hayes fanfic is going to be released but it will be sometime within the next two months (I want to get a few chapters written before I release anything and outline it) I hope you love it and this book too! I can't wait for you to read what I have so far! This chapter was kind of short but sweet, I hope you like it!)

Q:

Is it going to rain?

A:
I don't think so lol

I asked my mom to give me a random question and this is what she said lol