c h a p t e r ✦ t w o

I sat, quaking in my Fila Disruptors as Mr. Simon boarded his private jet, he had bought me from my Papa and was taking me to a new country I had never heard of, England.

"Don't be so nervous, love" he spoke in his acne, it was like one I've never heard before. "We'll be landing in South Wales, your new hometown"

Once the plane took off, we zoom zoomed through the clouds taking only an hour before crash landing in Mr. Simons multimillion dollar mansion.

He had the maid give me a tour of his gigantic mansion, there were seven bedrooms, five of them having their own unique decorations and furnishing and the other two were just empty rooms with cots. There was only one bathroom upstairs but it had five separate tubs, showers and toilets along with a large framed portrait of Mr. Simon laid out in front of a raging fire, with the sheerest of shawls draped over his dad bod.

Sharol, the maid, took me to one of the empty bedroom upstairs "this is where you sleep" she spoke, but her accent didn't match Mr. Simons, it sounded harsher and bitter, like an angry American woman who was fed up and requesting a conversation with the manager.

Once Shrapnel left I began unpacking all my bags, lining up all of my Fila Disruptors next to my cot before setting up space for my easel, guitar, keyboards, MacBook, and lastly my diary where I kept all my thoughts and most intimate details about myself.

There came a soft knocking on the door "Y/N?" Called Mr. Simon, he smiled entering the room "w-where did all of this come from?" He looked in awe at my artwork that I had hung up on the walls

"I know it's not the best, but it's my art, I'm still learning after all" I sigh, staring at my self portrait

"Y/N, it's perfect, this is beautiful, it's stunning, ugh it looks almost like Linda Evangelista!" He boasts, making me blush

"Sadly, there's no more time to get settled in, Sharol!!" the maid burst through the soor, looking to Mr. Simon for instruction "reach the horses and the carriage, I'll be taking Y/N out to meet the bois"