c h a p t e r ✦ e i g h t e e n

I woke up, cold and alone on the shower floor. al the bois must've left me here after our night together. I felt my stomach queasing as I rushed out of the glass footed shower and to the sink to vomit. I gasp, something definitely felt different about my nody.

I looked in the mirror, seeing my stomach was protruding more than usually "oh no" I quickly flushed my vomit then rinced my mouth out before grabbing my robe and running to my room.

"I can't be pregnant, I'm only seventene" I whisper at full volume, in my room with thin walls and a bed sheet for door.

"you're pregnant?" *le gasp* i looks up to see none other than brittainknee (i can't remember how i spelled it) standing in the hall, she entered my room sitting across from me on the ground

"so, who knocked you up?" i shrug "I'm not sure" she raises a brow "you know, these bois are destined for stardom, they just put out a movie and their albums are flying off of shelves and snatching everhones wigs, they don't want to slow any of this down by having to take car of a baby" she paused, glancing at my stomach befor e continuing her monologue.

"it'll be best for you to go far far away, back to wakanda or kansas, wherever you came feom" she spat at me, "w-w-why do you care what happens tome? weren't you set free ten chapters ago?" she smirkes, adjusting her glasses like an anime charcter before glaring at me

"I don't have to explain my motivations to you, so I'll offer you a deal instead, either you take this miney and leave to raise the baby on your own, safely and without the bois finding out, or I sell you back to your papa in Lebanon" my eyes wide...

"I don't have to explain my motivations to you, so I'll offer you a deal instead, either you take this miney and leave to raise the baby on your own, safely and without the bois finding out, or I sell you back to your papa in Lebanon" my eyes widened, if I wen tback to libera, papa would most definitely sell off the baby to an american celebrity couple and he'd buy up all the Fila Disruptors and black tar herion he could get his hands on.

"I will never go back to papa, you can't make me!" She smiles "then I guess we have a deal" she slid the briefcase over to me "be out before the sun rises, or else" I began sobbing. I had finally become accustomed to life being a sex space and now I was being forced out on my own, with a baby to raise.

✦ ✦ ✦

"britaknee, woght are yew doing here?!" the bois looked on in awe as their retired maiden entered the dining room with sharoll, "I couldn't bear life without you bois, I came all this way so I could be with you againe" zain looked to his brothers in confusion

"where's kylie" the pail skinned girl stared at zayn, her lost love "I don't knows where the temporary maiden has run off too"

"bois is y/n ready to choose!?" papa simon entered the room, looking over everyone before his eyes landed on brittainkee "she's run off!" liamabean wails, causing the remaining bois to begin sobs of their own, well all except for lewwy as for he never really interacted with the girl aside from two occasions.

"daddy simon-the moneys gone!!" ariyahnnuh squeals, her heels clacking harder on the marble hardwood stained glass floors, than a girl with a fresh set of acrylics clacks on her phone screen pretending she's an asmr youtuber.

"what do you mean gone?" ariyahnnuh fell into his arms "the briefcase I packed with everything from your checking and savings accounts has disappeared" sharoll scoffed "it must've been kylie-I told her of my old plot, but I didn't think she'd have the plums to pull it off"

papa simon looked to his wife, "all of my money? it's all gone" he collapsed to the ground, unconscious. ariyahnnuh looked to the others befor back to Simon "sharoll go pack my bags, I'm going back to boca raton, oh and bois whenever your broke daddy wakes up tell him I want a divorce"