c h a p t e r ✦ s i x

I groaned as I woke up , it felt like I had been beaten by Papa in one of his crack cocaine and sterioed fueled rages.

"Finale!!" Gary cries seeing me was now wawke "a-am I still on the hospital?" he nodded "you've been in surgery all wwek!" I reached up feeling gaze bangdages wrapped all around my head "s-s-survey!?"

Nurse Eilish entered the room, waving "hey, we need the bed, so you getting discharged early, yay!" She scheered dragging me out of the bed and sitting me into a wheelchair "b-but I can walk" she strapped me down into the chair, rolling me over to Harrie "pip pip cheerio!"

Harry wheeled me down the hall, to the waiting room where everybody was fast asleep in the chairs, "d-did ebenyone stay to make sure I was okay?" I ask, shocked that these bois cared that much for me already

"Hah! No, Papa Simon doesnd remember where he left the keys to the carriage, he's waiting for a knew one to be delivered so we can get home" as Harriet took a seat he awoke one of the unnamed brunette "go fetch me some water, peasant!" the brinegte bowed, hurrying to the nearby water foundry, filling his mouth with the liquid before baby birding it back into harey's mourh.

Soon the reat of the group awoke, Mr. Papa Simon left us alone as he went downstairs to see if he new car had arrived yet "let's take off these bandages!" Zane adn Nile began unraveling the gauzes form my head, born gasping once they saw my new face.

"She s stunning 😭😍🥵🤤😪🥺🤩🤪😉😁😄😃😆😌😊😘😛😜😛!" zahne complimented getting out his cellular device to take a self portrait with me "haha, that's goin on the 'gram!" He skipped over to his seat, as he typed on his cellular device

Nuance hovered over me, placing his foot in my lap "thanks for the kicks, love" he winked at my horrified experience at seeing him wearing my Fila Disruptors, he held a finger to my lips as I opened my mouth to speak

"alright boise and ky-uh, y/n! Let's get frooming!" Mr. Simin reenterednthe waitinf room, holding up the keys to his new car. Harry shoved one of the brunettes away from me so he could continue push me in the wheelchair

"Papa Simon! What is this monstrous contraception!" Niall cried out as we reached a minivan, mr Simons ignored the blonde haired boy, instead chosing to help harty and zayne loaf me into three back, wheelchair included.

"Where do we sit Papa Silome?" He stared at the boys with chestnut brown brown hair, before shrugging "you know the way home" he stated peeling off, not bothering to close the door, sending me flying out of the van and zooming down the highway.

The wind whipped furirouciosly through my all natural sleek and shiny black hair, my light brown orbs popping widely ipen as a car narrowly avoided hitting me, instead they crashed into a bus sending it spiraling back into the oncoming traffic

As I blazed down the hills my short sixten years of life flashed through my mind. The great memories I shared with sisters number two through four, when we got to go sail on the SS Tipton and explore the world in wacky new adventure every week with the two blonde twins from suite life.

I let out a sigh, reliving the moment when sister number four was born and I attempted shipping her back to the hospital but myself and sisters number 1 through three ended up lost in the forest for a The Weeknd and we almost died trying to find the a magical wizard to solve our issuers.

I smiele squeezing my orbs tightly as I joy overcame me. "Y/N! grab my hand you bloody fool!!" I was *in shook* to see Papa Simon was spending along the hill, somehow theiy'd managed to avoid the major collisions and the fire that sprouting from the wreckage of the bus "grab his hand-I can't afford to fix your fase again you dimwit, bloody idiots!" I reached for Zaine , hoolding onto im aas he pulled me into the van, the wheelchair contimuing down the highway hills.

"Oi govna! Good catch!" Harey chortle as mr simon drive away, taking us back to the masion.