c h a p t e r ✦ t w e l v e

niall jerked away feom me, chris browning me in the jaw "how dare yew!" he acres spitting up my vomit, I held onto my faece as zain dragged meh away from the circle

"control yiurselfs!" papa simonds ordered as sharol now cleansed nikoll of my vomit, "how bacd is hee face damaged?" papa silins looked me over, before turning back to stare at his boi "this is costuming me 49¢ a day! do not ruin her face like you've done to sharoll!" sharoll raise bith eyebrows "h-he's neeber done anything bad to me, he's a saint west" Simon looked back at her, astonished

"so you just look like that?" She nods, dropping a bag of ice to my face "let's keep on playin!" ariyahnnuh cheered gathering eevryomes attenition again

I remain laid out away from they game of spin the bottle. watching as ariyahnnuh kiss some of the bois an d even made out with papa silon, literally shoving her tonge depp down into his esophaguses.

"bedtime chaps!" papa simkn cheers, keeping ariyahnnuh wrapped up in his arms. they had finally stopped the game after nearly an hour of ariyahnnuh being all over papa simon as well as limabean, much to nialls displeaser.

"(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ its my night with kykie ♥!" harry cheered, tossing limabean aside and making his way to me as the group dispersed. "c'mon, let's go have sum fune" he winked.

he sat me down on his bed, grabbing an golden handles hairbrush "let's make shure none of your hair gets in the way" he mumble brushing my flowing matte black locks back into a braided ponytail, but not quite as elegant as ariyahnnuh's.

"you've done this before, yes?" I nod, staring down at his feet, they seems a bit bigger than zayns but I would still be able to suck on them .

harry undid the button's to his silk shirt, beginning to underdress himself "don't be shy now" he stopped once he got down to his boxeds, showing off his collection of tattoos.

he tugge don my apron "take your clothes off" I shook my head "I don't t-that's not necessarily" he sigh taking a seat on the bed . I got on the floor taking a deep breathes as I closed my eyes, the bed creaked before he gently grabbed my face, I opened my mouth, ready to suck on his toes.

I hummed as he put one foot in, but it felt weird, like he had a foot shaped like a bananananana, or a cucumber. as I sloely opened my eges I realized I was staring. At his belly button, meaning what I had in my mouth was NOT HIS FOOTS.

I looked up up at him, seeing he had his Hands behind his head with his yes closed.

"your not that good at this, huh" He comments, opening his eyes and staring deep into the darkest depths of my sole "well yiuve got four more to  practice on"

"your not that good at this, huh" He comments, opening his eyes and staring deep into the darkest depths of my sole "well yiuve got four more to practice on"

hi, i hate this. k, thanks for reading, bye.
-reptvr