Chapter 1

_______________TIME JUMP 3 YEARS________________________________________________

3 years has gone by and Naruto life hasn't changed. Mito keeps trying to play with Naruto but she keeps getting separated from him because of Kushina. But Naruto has secretly been training. He has gotten very skilled in taijutsu and ninjutsu. He decided he will not show off skills unless he is asked too or when he needs too.

________________Mito's POV_______________________________________________________

Mom keeps on telling me not to play with Naruto and try to focus on training. Every morning I notice Naruto leaving the house and go to the forest. One day I followed him to see what he does everyday. I followed to the forest and hid myself so he wouldn't see me. 

I saw him start training super hard. He punching and kicking a log in the ground and he threw kunai and shuriken at moving targets. He did this non-stop for 3 hours. 

He took a break and sat down up against a tree. He pulled out a bag and took some food out of the bag and started eating. While he noticed a fox come out of the bushes looking very hungry. Naruto then extended his hand showing the fox the food he had in his. The fox was hesitant.

"I won't hurt you, I promise." he said with a smile

The fox slowly moved closer to Naruto and nibbled the food off of Narutos hand. When the fox finished eating the fox then moved closely to Naruto and decided to lay down next to him and take a nap. Naruto was petting the fox as it was sleeping. Naruto then smiled and layed his head back to take a nap as well.

Mito was smiling and blushing at what Naruto did. He was training so hard non-stop for so long. And when he takes a break he was so peaceful and nice. Mito then decided to head back home. While she was heading home she thinking of what type of ninja she wanted to be.

"Naruto was hard working, laid-back type of ninja, Naruko was a kind hearted, never give up type of ninja." she thought. "They are amazing, I'll show them that I can be amazing too." she thought with a big smile on he face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto and Naruko were on there way home from the academy. Everything was peaceful until someone threw a bottle at Naruto. It hit him in the head and he started bleeding. Naruko was shocked that someone would throw a bottle at her twin brother. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Naruko yelled at the villager

"He is a demon. He deserves this." the villager stated while at Naruto with disgust

"HE IS NOT A DEMON. HE IS THE SON OF THE HO-" Naruko was cut off by Naruto pulling her away from the argument.

Naruko was confused as to why he did that and to why he looked like he didn't care that they did this to him.

"Arguing only makes it worse." Naruto said sternly

Naruko was confused.

"He talks like this is an everyday thing." Naruko thought

Then it just donged on her about everything he was saying about the villagers hurting were true. This made her feel bad for bad about how she treated him.

They arrived home and Kushina instantly noticed Naruto's head was bleeding.

"Naruto what happened?" she asked worried.

"He was-" Naruko was cut by Naruto

"I fell down a flight of stairs." Naruto said sadly

"Why would he lie?" Naruko wondered

Kushina was looking at Naruto with suspicion. But scrugged it off and went to get some bandages and wrapped it around it Narutos head.

"Go get some rest." she said and walked away

Naruto then walked upstairs to his room. But Naruko was standing with a shocked face. Naruto just lied about his injury. You would expect him to tell the truth so it won't happen again, but he didn't.

"Why would he lie? I don't understand."