Chapter 23: My Decision

Naruto was at his training grounds sitting in a tree mourning the death of his girlfriend. Naruto took her death harder than anyone in the village. Hiashi refused to talk to anyone, because he wanted to mourn her death on his own. Neji and Hanabi wouldn't leave the Hyuga compound, they lost the most caring member of there clan. Neji lost his cousin and Hanabi wouldn't her room, she was so sad about the lost of her sister.

Naruto was going threw all the things he could've done to prevent her death. He blamed himself for her death, but he also pinned most of the blame on the corrupted council. 

He was also thinking on how to stop the council without causing any trouble with the villagers. He could only think of 2 decisions, tell the Hokage and cause possible trouble within the council and maybe cause the deaths everyone involved and keep the corrupted people running the village. Or he'll have to...

"Yea, that's the only smart choice. If the Hokage tries to talk to them they'll try to assassinate him and it will only seal they're plan. And it will ruin my life and make people hate me more. It will make my family hate me. Only one person can know about this." Naruto thought regretfully and began looking for Naruko

*Next Day*

Naruko was waiting for Naruto in his training grounds. He told her to meet him here tomorrow at noon. Naruko was wondering why Naruto wanted to talk to her alone in the forest. He sounded like it was pretty important.

Naruto arrived in the forest with a cold look on his face. He had his hands in his pockets and looked like he hasn't slept in a while.

"Are you ok? And what did you want to talk about." Naruko asked with a worried look on her face

"What I'm going to tell you is something you must not tell anyone." Naruto said bluntly

"Ok." Naruko said hesitantly

Naruto then explained everything that had been happening and who was behind it all. He then explained what he was going to do about it. Naruko didn't like his decision. But she couldn't talk him out of it. He explained every possibility that could happen if he didn't do this and she regretfully understood. 

*sigh* "So when are you gonna do this?" Naruko said in defeat

"Tomorrow." 

"And you don't want anyone to know about this. Not even Mito." Naruko tried to confirm.

"She can't know about the truth. She needs to get stronger and this is the best way for her to do that." Naruto said while looking down

"She looks up to you more than anyone in the village, ya know." Naruko tried change his mind

"I know that. Seeing her heartbroken is going to be the worst thing about this." Naruto admitted while wiping his arm across his eyes

"When you become Hokage, I want you to treat me no different than any other criminal. Don't give me special treatment."

"Ok." 

"Thank you, sis. For everything." Naruto said then disappeared

"You welcome, bro."

*Outside the village*

Naruto was walking out in the forest and then stopped.

"Madara come out I need your help." Naruto said outloud

Madara then jumped out to reveal himself.

"What do you need."

Naruto then explained everything and everything he wanted him to do.

"Very well, I will help you. As long you let me get Danzo when you kill him and you join the Akatsuki." Madara offered

"Ok." Naruto agreed with a emotionless face.

"I will see you on the Hokage monument tomorrow night." Madara said while disappearing in a vortex

Naruto then ran back to the village.

*The Next Day*

Naruto was walking around the village with a new look. He wore black hoodie with a red hood and sleeves, with 9 tally marks on each sleeve. He also wore black cargo joggers. He had his hood on and was carrying his fox mask. Underneath his sleeves he had a black fingerless arm sleeves with red bindings on his arms (Like Menma from Road to Ninja). No knew one knew he had this because they couldn't see underneath his sleeves.

Naruto was waiting on the head of the Fourth Hokage on the Hokage monument. He was sitting down thinking about what he was to do and everyone that was going to hate him. He just got his parents to acknowledge him and now he was going to end it.

The sun had left the sky and Madara appeared out of the vortex. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Yea, let's go." Naruto said with no emotion in his voice

"Ok, then. First, we will go to Danzo's foundation and kill all ANBU including Danzo. After that you will assassinate the council and the Hokage."

(Bam, how many of ya'll knew this was going to happen?)