Where have I been?

So i havent posted a chapter of this story since August.

I havent forgotten about this story, i just havent been feelin like making a chapter of this story. Mainly because im in 11th grade, i play football, and i help coach football after practice. I leave home at 6 in the morning and i come at 8 to 8:30 at night and thats when i do homework.

I know im working on another story right now, but i rather work on that story right now than this one. The only time i get to work on any story is during the weekend. And id rather work on my other story.

Check it out if you want.

Corrupt Mind-

Naruto has been trying his best to not use the Kyuubi's power. But it's hard when everyone in the village talks bad about. They always talk about him like he's a disease. That's makes it hard for him to not hate them and to not use the Kyuubi chakra.

The Kyuubi constantly makes Naruto's life harder by corrupting his mind and changing his appearance. The villagers and his fellow ninja shun him. He has nobody to care for and nobody to care for him.

After all that Naruto tries his best not to lose his mind. But what would happen if Naruto broke and it was to late to help him.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/196396882-corrupt-mind

________________________________________

Thats besides the point.

Im not giving up on this story.

Just dont be expecting me to post a chapter of this story till the football season is over.

Sorry but this is how it is.

See y'all later.