foreword

STATUS

completed

||January 29, 2013-April 31, 2019||

Book 1.1

══════════════════

ACHIEVEMENTS

#10 in personalexperience

#1 in escapereality

══════════════════

SYNOPSIS

Nothing breaks people more than loss.

Nothing broke Elle more than losing her brother.

But what can heal someone so broken on the inside?

══════════════════

PLAYLIST

eyes of onyx

pending

══════════════════

WARNINGS

dark themes

sexual themes

swearing

══════════════════

Dedication

hepburnettes

stereohearted

══════════════════

MESSAGE

For those of you that noticed the date above, no it was not a typo. This is indeed a 6 year work. But it was rewritten in the span of a month or two. I began this book after losing a significant figure in my life. I honestly didn't know how to cope with it. I tried everything, but everyone seemed to be moving on without me. It felt as if time stopped for me but doubled in speed for everyone else. I started this as a coping mechanism, a piece that I thought I would let rot in the depths of my google drive. I recently stumbled upon the works of Noelle and Eleanor, whom encouraged me to continue writing. Recently, I lost another significant person in my life which led me back to this piece.

After losing that fist significant person, some part of me continuously considered how I would deal with losing someone important again and I think this short story is my "depression theory" of sorts. I've lost... a lot. More than I can handle sometimes. But it's possible to bounce back and that's the message I hope to send.

So without further ado,
To Escape Time.
-Winnie