Coming

Bella POV
I sat there with Edward holding his hand. I sighed remembering my older sister. I let my shield fall for just a little bit as Edward read my mind. Every memory with my big sister I shared. An image I despised the most showed. The memory was kinda of foggy though because of me turning into an vampire.

Memory
I was sitting in the car and my mom said baby Mercury will be leaving soon. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and almost yelled why. My mother sighed and said baby Mercury wisn't being a good girl. We think sending her away for a little bit will help. I sniffed crying I don't want her to go. My mom sighed and said baby do you want to his and get ice cream. I nodded my head still crying a little bit.

After Edward read my mind he said to me so why are you telling me this now. I leaned in closer to him and said Mercury is coming back home and I want you and the family to meet her. Edward nodded and yelled family meeting. As everyone came in they looked confused accept Alice who was smiling brightly. I guessed Alice had an vision of this happening already. As I explained this to everyone the main question was why didn't you tell me us before. I sighed and said well my sisters black ops team is being sent home until further. Our newest member of the Cullen diet was staring at me. He came to Carlyles because he didn't want to turn into an monster.  Carlyles then taught him about our diet. Soon after he joined our coven. They were excited when I told them that she would be getting here to tomorrow and that she was pretty much rich. She also wanted me to pick her up from her private jet because she doesn't have an car yet. I smiled as I remembered the last thing Mercury ever said to me. She hugged me right before she left and said I'll see you later,then she whispered in my ear Swan's always come home. I just laid by Edward until the morning. At about five thirty seven I said we should bring Renesmee. Edward said,yeah why not.

Once we were at the military airport we held up an sign saying Mercury Swan. After a few minutes Renesmee started saying come on mom I could have hanged out with Jacob. I sighed and said teenagers. Edward smiled and I smirked to. Ten minutes later Renesmee started groaning until an airplane started landing. I started watching as an woman came out. The woman was almost as beautiful as Rosalina. As she walked down from the ramps. Everyone moved their hand from their head and put it behind their back when she said at ease soldiers. After that a couple other people came out of the airplane. Smiling and laughing. The girl was looking around until she heard another soldier yelled bye Mercury!! She waved at him and started looking until she saw us. She walked slowly to us. Every moment she made was graceful. Once she made it toward me she said Bella?