How long

I woke up with an pounding headache. Once I opened my eyes and saw Maxim was sitting on the chair slouching. His face was turned away. I whispered hey under my breath,I was sure he didn't hear a word of what I said. Yet he heard it and turned around. As he looked at me I could see the pain he was in. For some reason I didn't like to see him in pain. Even though I just met him. He looked like he wanted to cry but no tears came out of his eyes. I didn't want to see Maxim in pain I wanted to see him smile like he did at the party.
          He broke the silence by saying I think I should go get the doctor. I nodded my head not wanting to say that I didn't want him to leave. He got up and left to go get the doctor.

Five to ten minutes later Carlyles came. I chuckled lightly and said tell me the truth doc am I dying. I saw him smile a little bit at the corners of his mouth. He said no Mercury your not dying but you  do have to stay for a little while longer. I groaned and covered my face. I hated hospitals it reminded me of all the people who had died in the same spot that I lay in.

All the joke and games were done when he said well we do have to discuss what caused you to have an reaction like that. I nodded my head and he continued. When was the lest time you took your prescription, Mercury? I balled up my fist and said I think a week ago. He said that was my prediction. I said one more thing once I take the pill it doesn't work some times. He raised his eyebrows and said well see what we can do about switching your medication. I said,yes and thank you. Right when he turned around he said some of your friends came to see you. With a slight smile he left and closed the door. I was a little confused for a moment when he said that until the door opened again. As I seen the people who walked in all I could say is,well damn how long was I asleep.

                     Authors note
I'm gonna start off by saying thank everyone who is reading my book it means a lot to me. So I have decided I will be updating on Mondays and Fridays. But I will sometimes be late updating. If that happens I'll do two updates instead of one. If you have any questions or ideas how to make this book better I would love to hear it.
                   -Love
Jayden