Welcome home

Mercury POV
As I walk to them I noticed their beauty which kinda made me self conscious. Once I got there I just said Bella? Wondering if that was my sister. She smiled and gave me an hug. I gave her an awkward hug back. That's when i noticed an teenager inside of he car.Looking at me intently. I smiled at her thinking who is she. Until she got out of the car smiling at me softly. She said,hello I'm Renesmee. I said I'm Mercury Swan.

She asked me rather bluntly why are you wearing dog tags. I smiled as Bella just looked at Mercury saying shaking her head. I just smiled at her and said,well during an war with other countries a lot of people died including some of my friends and other soldiers on my team. I wear tags of their names on my neck to remember there sacrifices for our country.

Edward POV
After she explained why she wore the dog tags. I had an new amount respect for her. She was so different to Bella. Then there was the thug were I couldn't even hear her thoughts just like Bella which annoyed me. For the rest of the ride she kept quiet relaxing a bit. The comfortable silence was broken when we stopped at the house. Renesmee got out the i did. I checked if Bella was okay and Renesmee because if Mercury was human. They both nodded their heads and said yes. When we went inside the house I saw Alice had thrown an coming home party for Mercury. I sighed and said?Alice. I heard almost everyone laugh at that even Rosalina to everyone's surprise. I even seen Maxim there I would have thought he would have not even showed up. The welcoming party was going fine until it was Maxim's turn to introduce himself to her. Then the air got so thick you could cut it with an knife. Maxim said mate.