Love

Three of my best friends walked into the door. Denis,Frances,and Sebastian saluted at me. I groaned and said come on stop being so fucking formal man. Right now I'm just your friend not your Sargent. I looked at Sebastian and he smirked. Saying damn Mercury you look like you got ran over repeatedly. I said well thanks you really know how to flatter an girl. He laughed at me. Frances got in said but for real you Mercury you gave us all quite a scare. They all hummed in agreement. I said damn stop with all that mushy shit. Sebastian said for real Mercury man you've been out for a whole week. The doctors didn't know if you were going to wake up. So we flew all the way out here. I looked at his eyes and you could see them getting all teared up. I looked at him to assure him I was doing fine. Even though they are very strong and they have the don't fuck with me attitude there big baby's. When someone dies there sad just like us. They just grieve different then the rest of us. I said but "Im woke now bitches. You can't get rid of me that easy". They were with me for the next hour but then they had to leave. I thought how fucked up I was I had this decease that no one knew what it was,and I had to try experimental drugs to keep me alive. It sucked but I guess it was my life after all. Me being bored I slowly drifted to sleep. When I woke up I felt a little more energized. Like I was never sick before. Then I seen Maximum right sitting on an hospital chair. I didn't know why but it made my heart flutter,as I seen him. He stared at my eyes and said,hi. I challenged the eye contact and said,hey. We just stared at each other,and somehow I felt like I could do this and never get bored. Somehow I knew he was meant for me.

Authors note:
I think this will be the end