Sixth is for Suffering

Erebus smirked to herself once more as she made a voodoo doll of Sabrina, pulling an old trick out of  Lilith's inexperienced hat. Of course, it wasn't much of anything to make a voodoo doll, but if anyone were to get the blame for it - it'd be Lilith, or as she likes to be called, Madam Satan. How foolish of a name, embarrassing really, especially knowing that "Madam Satan" is Erebus' mother. How disgusting to know.

She then made three more voodoo dolls which consisted of her dead like loved ones, Harvey Kinkle, Nicholas Scratch, and her mother. She then binded each of them, before sticking three pins into Sabrina's doll. So, tonight, Sabrina should have the worst of nightmares. Regarding what is just the secret.

Chuckling to herself, she set each of Sabrina's loved ones aflame and checked her watch for the time. Humming once it was time to attend the Academy of Unseen Arts, Erebus teleported to the entrance.

"Back again, hm?" Ambrose seemed upset.

Well, it would make sense, considering his little boy toy didn't make the war. Not that Erebus cared.

"Well, I'm not quite done here, yet," Erebus admitted, chewing on gum she had imagined up.

"Understandable," Ambrose cleared his throat. "So, you're attending some classes today? I teach here, you know."

"Yes, I'm aware you teach," Erebus stayed, looking Ambrose in the eye. "And I'm only here to visit the weird sisters."

"Oh Satan," Ambrose muttered once the weird sisters were mentioned. "You're getting them on your side, or something?"

"Not exactly," Erebus blew a bubble as she stepped in the classroom where the weird sisters were.

Leaving Ambrose speechless, she sat right next to the weird sisters, pulling out a random book.

"A high demon, who should know everything, is attending school?" Prudence laughed. "I guess there's things even I can't imagine that actually happens."

"I've business here," Erebus stated, giving Prudence a malicious smirk. "Which includes breaking you three."

Prudence raised her eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Would you like me to perhaps show you what I mean?" Erebus asked, her hands forming a black mass.

"Why not," Prudence rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you can't do anything harmful to us, anyway."

"Wouldn't you like I know," Erebus hummed as she took her hand from behind her back, blasting it forward in the weird sister's faces, sending the four into the depths of hell itself.

"Welcome to my home, Weird Sisters," Erebus smirked. "This is a place where only demons can perform magic, and where you can never leave."

"W-what do you mean?" The three stuttered in question.

"I mean that I'm sacrificing you three to my father," Erebus shrugged. "You're no good alive anyways."

"Lies," Prudence accused, causing Erebus to tsk.

"Funny," Erebus replied, circling the three children. "You, Prudence, are merely a lost child begging for acceptance by your pity father who won't budge. Dorcas, always the last to experience pleasure and such and craves more power that won't come, shame. And Agatha, you stupid bitch, you don't have much desires, though none of them will ever happen. You're all useless."

Erebus was going to go on, but she had a vision. Angels. Witch hunters. Converting and killing witches.

She saw more than that, as well. She saw Ambrose be covered in blood, next to the assassinated father of fathers. Being tortured in the witches cell for it, though he's done nothing. The blame goes to fucking Faustus!

Fuck!

Erebus growled, "I'm not going to rip you to shreds just yet for you three are needed to protect the witches from very dangerous false god believers coming soon. If you fail to do this, not only will you be ripped to shreds, but I'll do it when you've been converted!"

"What?" Prudence asked. "What's going on?!"

"That isn't important, go!" Erebus roared at the three, sending them back from where she once took them.

Now she had to focus on eliminating the enemies before they could even touch a witch. And protect Ambrose from that bitch, Faustus.

Erebus roared, her eyes glowing colors she didn't know they could even glow. She summoned hundreds of demons, high and low, which stood before her, bowing as they are supposed to.

"Find the angels planning to attack the coven!" Erebus roared at the demons, her monster breaking through. "And GET RID OF THEM!"

Erebus turned to leave, but turned back around to add, "If I find you fail, you won't have a quick death as Abraxas did. You'll be thrown in the pit where Satan himself can decide what to do with you."

And she disappeared, off to find Ambrose.

Knocking on the Spellman's door, Hilda answered.

"Hello, love," Hilda greeted with a smile, Erebus noticed her grabbing her purse. "What brings you here?"

"Is Ambrose here?"

"No, I'm afraid not," Hilda chuckled in reply. "He's guarding the Anti Pope's door for the night as he sleeps."

Erebus paled, disappearing on instant. She needed to get to the door before Ambrose' "familiar" could take over and kill the Anti Pope. And she was afraid that for once, she wouldn't be able to succeed.