Chapter 4

I lay on my bed after Cali had left, the mattress was memory foam, that's what Cali had told me atleast. It was super soft and sunk in holding my body like it was a hug.

It was about 8 o'clock at night and Cali had told me about what was going to happen tomorrow, apparently her brother is going to be the Alpha and his celebration was going to be tomorrow, therefore I had to wear something fancy. She had already picked out what I was wearing aswell.

She said that I'm going to need a lot of sleep and that she would help me get ready in the morning. She had picked out a long champagne coloured dress with black embroidery, it was a mermaid dress and it was mesh and black lace (See picture up top for a better understanding).

Eventually I fell asleep on the bed thinking about what I was going to wear.

I felt a poke on my cheek waking me up, I open my eyes to see Cali walking me up. "It's 9 o'clock and we need to eat and get showers so we can get ready for today," she smiles brightly. As much as I hated that she woke me up I couldn't help but smile at her because she was happy.

I'm grateful for not being in a cell, I'm grateful for having a beautiful bed to sleep on, beautiful clothes, a shower and food. I'm just so thankful for everything around me.

I get up and Cali and I make our way to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Hey Layla," Cali smiles.

Layla waves at Cali and almost drops her bowl of cereal she was carrying to the dining room, "is that her?" Layla asks.

"Yes it is," Cali smiles.

"I'm Layla," she smiles shyly, she had light brown hair and hazel eyes that had more of a tint of green then brown.

I wave, "she's Mute right now," Cali smiles. I blush.

"Oh, well that's okay," Layla smiles, "eat with me in the dining room?" She looks at both of us.

"Of course," Cali smiles.

******

"So what's your name? Could you spell it out?" Layla asks.

I give them a confused look, there is no possibility I could spell it out.

"Does it start with a A?" Cali looks at me, I shake my head no.

"B?" No.

"C?" No.

"D?" Yes! I shake my head yes.

"It starts with D?" Layla pipes up.

I shake my head yes. "Diana?" I squish my face up, nope Diana would not suit me.

"Danielle?" I shake my head no.

"Good morning ladies, isnt it a beautiful morning?" Leo walks in.

I point to Leo, "there wasn't any D's in that sentence?" Cali looks at me.

I motion with my hands, I have one flat out on the other and move one up signaling morning.

"Sun?" I mention to continue, and repeat the hand motions.

"Morning!" Leo shouts.

I point to Leo.

"But morning doesn't start with a D," Cali questions.

I signal to continue to think.

They sit there for a minute thinking until Layla points at me, "Dawn!" I point to my nose and do a little dance.

"Dawn? That suits you," Cali smiles.

"By the way," Layla pipes up, "this is my twin brother Leo." I wave to Leo.

"She's already met Leo," Cali growls.

Leo rolls his eyes, "it's whatever," he chuckles.

"Okay well Dawn and I need to get ready for tonight, want to come help Layla?"

"No thanks, I have to help a couple of the other girls here who fawn over your brother," Layla snorts.

"Ew," Cali gets up and walks away with me following.

Cali and I go out separate ways to go into our own bathrooms to shower. Then when dried with underwear and a bra on Cali comes inside and helps me into my dress. The dress hugged my curves. She pulls out some black platform heels that were suede, they went up around your foot as usual but had two straps on either on of them that crossed around your ankle area.

Cali pulled out some makeup and did what she called "contouring" on my face, then she did "winged eyeliner" and gave me a "nude" lip.

After she brushed and blow dried my hair she curled it into some long lazy like wavy curls.

"Wow, you look flawless," she smiled. "Now I need to get ready," she chuckled.

She had a nice long green dress, it hit the floor straight from her waist, it had spaghetti straps. It was like a dark green that was deep. It had a nice small golden belt under her breasts and she wore black flats. She put her hair up in a bun and left two strands on either side of her face and curled them. she put on some chapstick, eye liner under her eyes and mascara.

By the time both of us were ready it was 6 o'clock.

She looked at me and held out her arm, I grabbed her arm with ease and we walked out the door. She let go of my arm and walked down the stairs where everyone was for the ceremony.

I stopped at the top of the stairs, no one able to see me. I took a deep breath in, and let it out as I walked down the stairs by myself, without Cali.

When I walked down the stairs everyone looked at me with content. But the one person that caught my eye.

Was the Aplha.

****