Chapter 6

Eventually the girl left knowing I wasn't interested. I walked over to Leo, Layla, Accalia and Dawn.

Everyone being around Dawn made me irritated. One of the teenagers in the pack was talking to Dawn and Layla, that that irritated me a lot. His thoughts were loud and clear. And I didn't like his thoughts. Being Aplha I can tap into everyone's minds hearing what they are speaking, even if they shut off their mind from everyone else.

The only thing was I couldn't read Dawn's.

I stand beside Dawn and Accalia.

"What are you doing?" Accalia chuckles, "you never spend this much time with me or my friends?"

"I guess I just missed being able to relax," I look over at Dawn who's eyes are focused out a window. She looked bored.

****

Cali ran off somewhere's and Layla and Leo were both tired and decided to go to bed.

It was only Dawn and I from the group, although most of the pack was still here, drinking alcohol or punch, all chatting, laughing, dancing from the music.

It was a fun night, fun because I got to spend it with Dawn. She still boredly looked out the window.

"Do you want to go outside?" I look at her smiling. She smiles back shaking her head yes.

We walk outside in the moonlight, it was a crescent moon out.

"You look breathtaking," I say, then let out a very loud sigh and blush. "I mean, you look pretty," I awkwardly chuckle.

She smiles at me, her eyes like glitter in the moonlight.

"You're eyes are stunning," I say as I look into them. She bows her head, her way of thanking me.

"You should try speaking," I smile at her. I felt light when with her. But I bothered me that she isn't talking to me.

We stopped at a small lake and both sat on a rock side by side. "Can you speak," I said a little more demanding then usual. She takes a step back, shivering at the demand.

She opens her mouth but nothing really comes out, I smile brushing back her hair out of her face.

She closes her mouth and blushes a deep red. I chuckle. She was adorable.

I sighed in slight frustration, "how old are you?" I ask. She holds up a 1 and then a 7.

"Your 17?" She shakes her head, then she opens her mouth. First a small squeak leaves her beautiful lips.

She stops and smiles at me. She starts making letters with her hands B, I, R.

"Birthday? When is your birthday?"

O,C,T.

"October?" She smiles and shakes her head.

"So you're turning 18?"

She shakes her head, she makes a 3 and a 0.

"30th?"

She smiles and blushes, she points to me.

"I turned 20 on April 17th," I smiled at her.

She smiles back. Her smile was so pretty, she was just so pretty. I hate that person who had hurt her. I want to kill him.

"Who was that? The person who hurt you?"

She pointed to herself then up.

"Angel?" I chuckle. She shook her head no.

She stuck out two fingers, one on each hand, brought them together, made them "kiss," and then popped up a couple more fingers.

That's when I stopped.

******
Throughout us talking we ended up falling into the lake, well she fell, and I had to go grab her because she doesn't know how to swim.

After having a long conversation with her, mostly of me talking. I lifted her off the rock, helped carry her dress so it wouldn't get grass stains and I gave her my jacket. We walked back to the house.

Under the moonlight she looked so perfect. She fit beside me so well. She's everything I need.

And I know what I have to do for her.

When we got back to the house, before we went inside I turned her to face me.

Her blue-green eyes pierced through me, my heart raced, my stomach started filling with butterflies,  I was nervous. Adrenaline kicked in.

I kept it in my pocket because as soon as I smelt that her presence was in the house, I kept it with me so I'd give it to her.

I pulled out a expensive necklace,  it was silver and on it in cursive is said "Luna."

She smiled at me waiting for me to say something or do something.  I took her hand and put the necklace in it.

When she looked at it, confusion appeared on her face, but her smile never faded.

She looks at me confused, as if to say "what is this?" My heart thumps faster.

"A present," I smile, I turn her around and put it around her neck, then I turn her to face me.

She smiles at me, and suddenly,  the world stops. It's intense, her eyes are glinting, her lips are quivering.

I put my hand on her chin, as much as I want to kiss her. I shouldn't, I don't want her to feel pressured and I'll take my time with her.

I pull her into my arms and feel her hug me back, her body pressed against mine, she was quite shorter then I was. I was 6'5 and she was 5'5.

I felt that she was cold so I gave her some of my warmth. I felt her heart, going about as fast as mine was.

I never wanted to let go of her, I put my head on top of hers and her sent was unbelievable, she reminded me of a nice hot summer day. Strawberry lemonade with ice cubes and out on the beach. It was really nice.

We let go of eachother, she smiles at me, then mouths thank you.

With that she walked inside, my heart rushed against my chest and I let go of a breath I was holding. She has me crazy. And I like it.

******